Thread: What happened to the Pro boat mini cat?

Default What happened to the Pro boat mini cat?

Horizon hobbies website has no record of this boat. search PRB3700, and no results show. What is going on??
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The new ones? like the mini vee's?
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

I wonder why It's not there now. I assumed that when they changed the website to the new design, it must have gotten overlooked, but that cache shows it in the new site design too, so that's not why.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

just in case anyone is wondering the mini-cat is out. I have seen it at my LHS and it looks awesome. I am just waiting till spring to get one so I dont torture myself looking at it on the shelf when its too cold to run it.

i know where the mini-cat is!!freezing its teets off at the bottom of a pond

Our ponds have been "cubes" up here for two weeks already

I broke down and bought one. Should be here in a few weeks.
    HK Genesis, DF Vortex, Baja 5T, Lazer ZX-5 sp, XXX, 8T, P51-D Mustang Shangrila, GP Giant P51-D Mustang, Blade 400 3D, with way too many more to list.

Never mind, my cat just arrived today. Guess I'll just have to break down and go out tomorrow to try her out. Just gotta make sure to bring the cam.
    HK Genesis, DF Vortex, Baja 5T, Lazer ZX-5 sp, XXX, 8T, P51-D Mustang Shangrila, GP Giant P51-D Mustang, Blade 400 3D, with way too many more to list.

hey sven, you have any interest in letting go of your stock mini-c esc, you said you use a spy now.