Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OSE forum member discount for Leopard Motors

Me too.

me 3

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    That code and deal was done a while ago.
    When the next batch of motors shows up, there will be a new deal.
    i did not see a experation date anywhere on the post i purchased with the motor with the assumption that the discount was still available. i may not have purchased the motor if i would have known the offer was over. and i went ahead and paid put out the extra money with the though that i would get it back, im not busting bells or trying to tell you what to do please do not take it that way, but a clearly marked experation date would mabe help everyone out in the future thanks. " i know it would have helped me"

If you look at the date of the post, you should have know it was old. still a good price for a leopard motor

Cool

Guys, check out post #26.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by tarnold69 View Post
    i did not see a experation date anywhere on the post i purchased with the motor with the assumption that the discount was still available. i may not have purchased the motor if i would have known the offer was over. and i went ahead and paid put out the extra money with the though that i would get it back, im not busting bells or trying to tell you what to do please do not take it that way, but a clearly marked experation date would mabe help everyone out in the future thanks. " i know it would have helped me"

You are correct, there should have been an expiration. I will make sure to include that next time.

But there wasn't and it was clarified on post 26. Also when you tried to use the coupon it would have told you it was expired or not valid.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    $10 off 4074 motors
    coupon code
    leo4074

$10 off 4082 motors
    coupon code
    leo4082

$20 Off 5692 motors
    coupon code
    leo5692

coupon codes need to be added during checkout.

This code is now dead! Stay tuned for the next coupon coming up around the end of May 2011 or the first week of June 2011.
    Steven Vaccaro

waiting for coupon code to purchase my gear, as now into 4th week of june .... lol

i wanted to order a leopard motor but then i put the code in leo 5692 to get 20.00 off it did not take for some reason has anybody else this problem ??

The codes are no longer valid. They havent been in some time. Look at the dates on the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by fastboatspatrick View Post
    i wanted to order a leopard motor but then i put the code in leo 5692 to get 20.00 off it did not take for some reason has anybody else this problem ??
    Larry is correct. We are now selling them with the free water jacket instead.
    Steven Vaccaro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12