Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtb: Hpr 115 / 135

Yeah the wood piece there! I saw in a build thread someone made a really nice metal one.

I think that's probably what I'll do - stare it for a while and think of drilling the first hole. Ahaha. I think getting the rudder on will be a pretty great accomplishment. I'll definitely be on here everyday asking what to do next and making sure I'm gonna do the next step right. The good thing about Winter in NY is there is no way I would be able to get that boat in the water. So that way I wouldn't rush.

Yup, stuffing tube support.

Thats a plan I like to hear. get it and build something else. Who knows.. you may keep putting it on the back burner as I have. Heck, Ive been sitting on my CT04 for 4 years now.

Well I meant stare at it and build it. Ahaha. I do have some experience building. I built a T50 Marblehead sailboat last summer and it looks pretty good. It was definitely a learning experience. http://www.modelsailboat.com/t50mod.html

All planked, the hull came out beautiful.

If I do get the HPR 115, I wouldn't let it sit there, that would bother me and I'd have to get it done. I honestly feel with the help of the OSE members, I could get this done.

Haha hopefully! I wanna get it for Christmas. That'd be pretty sick. How long does it take to get it from Hanspeter?

My CT04 hit customs trouble and got kicked back. It took 6 or 7 weeks. I got my 115 from a friend of mine in the states, it took him 45 minutes to bring it to me. I got it from him b/c it was never built/ undrilled... but had all the hrdwr. It was a spur of the moment purchase so I never droolled over it.

Oh wow that sounds like a long time. That means I would have to order it now to get it in time. Or just to be safe. Then it'd be sitting in box staring it me if it got here early, haha.

I attached what I was talking about...

The guy who built that boat did some pretty nice things, and I'd copy a lot from what he did since it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by domp444 View Post
    No not stingers, I know what those are, ahaha. Between the motor mount and the exit of the stuffing tube from the hull, some people but something metal to hold the stuffing tube. I'll find the pic in a second.
    thats the coupler or collet..right?
    Stiletto tunnel,EPV135 (53") twin cat, CT06"Spirit of Qatar", FD 47" mono, Twin Mini Cat 23.5"

See my previous post. That's what I was talking about.

See my previous post. That's what I was talking about.
    yup I see, thats the tube mount
    Stiletto tunnel,EPV135 (53") twin cat, CT06"Spirit of Qatar", FD 47" mono, Twin Mini Cat 23.5"

I just realized that might've sounded mean, haha. I didn't mean it as if you didn't see it. I meant like, refer to it :)

I love the HPR boats, but I don't believe I am capable of building one myself. Therefore, I am looking for either of those hulls with all of the hardware installed including the stuffing tube. I would like it to be RTR, but will put in my own motors and ESCs and servo. I would just like everything to already be in place (motor mounts, servo mount, etc).
    Email Hans. He will do it for you if you are willing to wait/pay. His builds are beautiful.

I emailed him a couple of weeks about that but he hasn't gotten back to me. I'm sure he's busy with the new HPR mono hull. He really does have some of the most stunning boats.

Well, I just saw Hans has a new 115 out. Do you think it will be available soon? I emailed him but he has not responded.

You could try to PM him. He is a member here, and has been posting frequently lately.

Yep, just did that. Let's hope I hear back from him.

your best bet is to get in touch with Gerwin. He can help you out. Hanspeter does take a while to answer emails, as he gets tons.

Well, I just saw Hans has a new 115 out. Do you think it will be available soon? I emailed him but he has not responded.
    HPR115 x2 ,Dark Horse Shovel, Delta Force CyberStorm, Delta Force Sniper 23-RTR:

Thanks, I'll try him too. Who is he?

LOL...he is the man with the connections!! https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/member.php?u=1840

Thanks, I'll try him too. Who is he?
    HPR115 x2 ,Dark Horse Shovel, Delta Force CyberStorm, Delta Force Sniper 23-RTR:

Alright, I PM'd him.

I've also been looking at some MHZ hulls. How do these compare to HPR? I hear they are made in Germany, so they must be good. I mean, I know they're good. I just want your thoughts on them.

Mhz hulls are amongst the best but pricey. Although I have never owned one!!. BUT buyer beware of MHZUSA.

Alright, I PM'd him.

I've also been looking at some MHZ hulls. How do these compare to HPR? I hear they are made in Germany, so they must be good. I mean, I know they're good. I just want your thoughts on them.

Yep, just did a bit of reading up on MHZ on the forum. Read about the bad customer service people are getting here in the US, but they have had good results with buying the hulls straight from Germany. Maybe I'll do that if I decide to go with MHZ.

If you are still looking, pm Randy at bby. Rtr hpr06
    Catching Air!

I was following that build thread actually, and what tragic news. It was horrible to hear that.

I have decided to build an MHZ C5000 M, and do it myself instead of buying it RTR.

Thank you for your post :)
    SV27 w/ Ammo 2300 / Stock ESC || Pursuit w/ Leopard 4074 2200kv / SeaKing 120a ESC || MHZ Drambuie on Ice w/ 2x Schulze 4.160wk's / 2x Neu 2215 1.5y's

No problem. Good luck with your build. Make a build thread when you build it!
    Catching Air!

Thanks! I will definitely post a build thread, as I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions.

You can expect that sometime after Christmas
    SV27 w/ Ammo 2300 / Stock ESC || Pursuit w/ Leopard 4074 2200kv / SeaKing 120a ESC || MHZ Drambuie on Ice w/ 2x Schulze 4.160wk's / 2x Neu 2215 1.5y's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12