Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P1 overhaul

Oh DUDE! cool. Looked very clear.

I have two flash cards, one is high speed, the other is not, they both work fine.

Hey, take the bricks out of your boat, so you can fly!! Got to go for the air! Let's have a contest who can jump further :) I think I went at least 8-10 ft in my videos. Oh, and you'll just have to include your own music too LOL.

Seriously, though, nice job. I love they way it looked when it was porpoising over the waves, reminded me of the hydrostreams with the 6 cylinder mercs trimmed out all the way, going over the waves and kicking up rooster tails :O

I'll be expecting some more cool videos from you.

Oh yea, I love how you can see the wind pushing back the rooster tail towards the boat. Also, you should try pushing the starboard trim tab down to level it out as it leaves the waves.

ya I haven't worked much with gettin her riding level. Thanks for the camera tip! it shore was windy! but you know how it is... you can't resist goin out for some wave action.

did you see my shockwave video? check out the wind on the wake from the boat - I love it.

You will laugh your ass off if I throw in the only track I have recorded and put into my iTunes... next one - just for you!
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

We need a video of the two of them riding together, too bad you are on the other side of the country! I heard Montana is beautiful.\

One day I went out it was so windy, that when my boat crested over a wave, the wind picked the boat up and turned it around 180 degrees, I have video of it, I just won't have time to make videos for while, going on vaca!!

lucky dog, i need a good stiff vaca right about now, actually make it a double!

yep windy water rules much more than windy dirt, ah what lovely elements we have here on our blue planet.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Default Ok I'm hooked

I've got a P1 on the way and can't wait to tear into it. No saw canidate just an optimized sport scaler that hauls A##!....I hope. Oh I blamed it all on you Jesse J

I cheerfully take all responsibility and commend you on your actions! enjoy - we go ice fishing, so I'll be waiting for April
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12