Thread: Phil Thomas Stealth Sport Video

Default Phil Thomas Stealth Sport Video

Finally figured out how to post videos. Still have some trimming out to do, temps on esc and motor are 85-90 degrees so I have other props to try (m545, m645).
    Man this boat is fun to drive, my knees are shaking when I'm running it and for 15 minutes afterwards. LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uVmlaFvRiQ

Mark

Very nice Mark.... as you know I have rumdogs old stealth with the same identical setup all around.... right down to the esc, motor, prop..... they are an awesome boat no question..... Very Nice Video and thanks for sharing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marko500 View Post
    Finally figured out how to post videos. Still have some trimming out to do, temps on esc and motor are 85-90 degrees so I have other props to try (m545, m645).
    Man this boat is fun to drive, my knees are shaking when I'm running it and for 15 minutes afterwards. LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uVmlaFvRiQ

Mark

Mark your setup looks good. What turn fin are you using? Try an ABC 42x55 or 45x55 or H4 or H5 prop.

AlanN, I'm using the Aquacraft UL-1 one. There are several of them, the one I have is the "upgraded" one it's the thickest of the bunch. I can corner sharper then in the video at full throttle and so far no signs of bending. I was thinking of picking up some different props over the winter and will check out the ones you suggest for sure. Thanks for the comments guys, I'm used to driving monos and a Bittburger cat that goes like crazy straight but has to slow WAY down to turn. So driving a hydro is still pretty new to me but I'm starting to get the feel for it, just wish my eyesight was better in that far turn. LOL

Mark

Thanks Mark. I am currently building a P.T but the version prior to the stealth. Phils a good guy and makes a nice sport hydro.