Thread: Mark F, NAMBA record holder pilots a DF Sniper

Default Mark F, NAMBA record holder pilots a DF Sniper

FE Tuning EXPERT, Mark F, pilots a new Delta Force Sniper. This is his first test run but an onboard GoPro HD camera captures the action from the bow and stern.
    Now time for tuning and adjustment to correct several very minor problems.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBVBV-5PHzs
    Last edited by questtek; 11-03-2010 at 09:12 PM.

This is a neat little boat that hauls. A few little tweeks and it will be running smooth.
    Thanks for all the hospitality and lunch today Joe. Its always so much fun to come over and run boats at your house.

Mark

Man, that sniper really hauls the mail around. Are you guys still running stock props?? I just ordered a couple of cnc'd props from R2 to test with my Sniper 23.
    HPR115 x2 ,Dark Horse Shovel, Delta Force CyberStorm, Delta Force Sniper 23-RTR:

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach View Post
    Man, that sniper really hauls the mail around. Are you guys still running stock props?? I just ordered a couple of cnc'd props from R2 to test with my Sniper 23.
    Yes, it is the stock plastic prop that came with the Sniper. Mark found out the motor shaft was bent pretty bad thus causing lots of the ocillations seen. I need to replace the shaft or wait till the new 600 watt outrunners arrrive for more testing.