Thread: Properchopper and his new FF Cyberstorm 32 FE Run

Default Properchopper and his new FF Cyberstorm 32 FE Run

Tony, ............couples his stand-up routine and FE boat driving with his new Cyerstorm. Boat details at no extra charge! MarkF helped a tad with the Cyberstorm set-up using his magic tool set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ep0...=youtube_gdata
    Attached Images Attached Images

Joe, thanks for the nice vid, and as always your hospitality. Thanks to Mark who tweaked the tabs, recommended positive 2-3 degrees on the strut to keep the bow up in the turns & applied his vast experience to my setup - this time youth and knowledge trumped old age and treachery
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Nice! Always enjoy the vids from you guys.
    Catching Air!

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Joe, thanks for the nice vid, and as always your hospitality. Thanks to Mark who tweaked the tabs, recommended positive 2-3 degrees on the strut to keep the bow up in the turns & applied his vast experience to my setup - this time youth and knowledge trumped old age and treachery
    I gloat in the company of true FE Wizzards!

Great vid....and nice shirt Tony! I'm just jealous because today I had to wear my winter coat!! That boat runs like a little dart on the water. Looks like it has some great turning potential too. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    this time youth and knowledge trumped old age and treachery
    Yeah, but you know what Tony? You couldnt have picked a nicer guy for advice. Mark's a character in his own right. Just imagine what he' going to be like at our age!

John
    Change is the one Constant

beautiful, simply gorgeous. thanks for that clip - love the roost of a well tuned throaty mono; cats nor hydros can make a roost like a mono

hope to meet you guys someday...............
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I might need to get a DF!

Who makes those little pontoon boats? My dad builds some that are very similar.

Tony and his monos man, always a sight
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

Quote Originally Posted by Jacked1 View Post
    I might need to get a DF!

Who makes those little pontoon boats? My dad builds some that are very similar.
    The "little" pontoon boats are 16 feet long and the max length permitted by the local lakes here in Ca. They have 1-2 HP DC motors powered by 24 VDC worth of car batteries. Their max speed is LESS than 10% of that achieved by Tony in the Cyberstorm......................but they will carry 8 people and cases of booze, hence the name "Booze Cruisers" Most are made by Electrocraft or Duffy Boats in Ca.
    Last edited by questtek; 11-04-2010 at 10:43 AM.

Nice video guys!!! was it as hot as it was down here in S.D.??? Was 92 Degrees today.....

I need to move to CA...

I think I want to do a Cyber Storm boat now. I need to ask Santa for the hull...

Mmmmm 32" Cyber Storm, 28" Shovel and a big Cat. Santa is going to have to refill his bag after leaving my place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    beautiful, simply gorgeous. thanks for that clip - love the roost of a well tuned throaty mono; cats nor hydros can make a roost like a mono

hope to meet you guys someday...............
    That would be cool; love vids of your fleet
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by questtek View Post
    The "little" pontoon boats are 16 feet long and the max length permitted by the local lakes here in Ca. They have 1-2 HP DC motors powered by 24 VDC worth of car batteries. Their max speed is LESS than 10% of that achieved by Tony in the Cyberstorm......................but they will carry 8 people and cases of booze, hence the name "Booze Cruisers" Most are made by Electrocraft or Duffy Boats in Ca.
    Very handy to have one as a retrieval boat, 'tho a little slow - instead of a speedometer they have a calendar (Just kidding, Joe !)

Quote Originally Posted by Krowbar69 View Post
    Nice video guys!!! was it as hot as it was down here in S.D.??? Was 92 Degrees today.....
    Over 90 degrees, today seems even hotter

Hey Joe and Tony,

Did my invitation to this fun run get lost in the mail? Just kidding.....

Tony,
    It looks like you are really getting that Cyberstorm dialed in now. A lot less wobble in the straights. Mark is a real magician with monos.
    After watching Mark's Cyberstorm do 83mph+ without a wobble, I think he should be called the King of Mono's!
    I think he now has the fastest FE mono's in the US!

Brad
    SoCal Fast Electrics|H&M Drifter S-CC1512/4S/T180A|Aeromarine Scorpion 32"- UL-1/4S/HM200A|Insane 34- CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|BK Bandit S-CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|Insane FE30 UL-1/4S/ETTI 150

Joe / Tony,

Anyone want to run any boats tomorrow?

Let me know.....
    SoCal Fast Electrics|H&M Drifter S-CC1512/4S/T180A|Aeromarine Scorpion 32"- UL-1/4S/HM200A|Insane 34- CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|BK Bandit S-CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|Insane FE30 UL-1/4S/ETTI 150

Quote Originally Posted by FE Wannabe View Post
    Hey Joe and Tony,

Did my invitation to this fun run get lost in the mail? Just kidding.....

Tony,
    It looks like you are really getting that Cyberstorm dialed in now. A lot less wobble in the straights. Mark is a real magician with monos.
    After watching Mark's Cyberstorm do 83mph+ without a wobble, I think he should be called the King of Mono's!
    I think he now has the fastest FE mono's in the US!

Brad
    Brad, you know you're on the "A" list. It wasn't to be a "fun" run, we had a certain agenda but as always some boats got wet.

Quote Originally Posted by FE Wannabe View Post
    Joe / Tony,

Anyone want to run any boats tomorrow?

Let me know.....
    Slight chance to go to Legg tomorrow; I'll know more later.

Quote Originally Posted by questtek View Post
    That is pretty cool! My dad's company builds pontoon boats that will do just about anything. They make electric ones that have 2 48 volt modified trolling motors that are completely controlled by a joystick that they mount in a cup holder on the boat and steers like a zero turn lawnmower. They are great for boat retrieval!

If interested here is the site.. http://www.fireandmarine.com/id9.html
    or http://www.custompontoonboatkitsetc.com/

I really like all the DFs and think I am going to tear apart my old over powered villain and get one or at least a copy for sure after seeing how awesome they handle.

Dang Tony she's running really smooth now (although it always did)
    If all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed!