Thread: Dinner with the Delta FOrce Team in Hong Kong

Default Dinner with the Delta FOrce Team in Hong Kong

I had the pleasure of having dinner a few nights ago in Hong Kong with Samuel Chan, Director of Delta Force Boats, Frenky Lee, the senior design engineer of Delta Force Boats and Samuel's secretary, Winnie Chiu.

It just happened that I received an e-mail from properchopper, Tony, that Mark F has set two new records using a Delta Force Cybersport 32. I indeed would have some good, first-hand information to pass along to the Delta Force team. I even took a picture of Samuel reading the good news from Tony's hour old e-mail!

We discussed their boats and to some degree what new is planned. Senior Engineer Frenky Lee also showed some of the latest design Delta Force Hardware that has a very clean titanium-type finish.

I have included a few pictures taken during the dinner along with the new Sniper 23 that was given to me my Sanuel. They are indeed one fine, professional and fun group of people..............as you will see in the video I posted taken inpromtpu during the dinner meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blct-...=youtube_gdata
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations on your trip to China. Must have been a good time and eye-opening for us in the states. Thank you for sharing.

it must have been great to meet with df...if you sit back and think about it the df hulls have really changed the face of fe boating since their inception..i hope they keep producing new hulls in different lengths and styles they are awesome hulls no doubt
    "FE" STANDS FOR FRUSTRATING EXPLOSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by RIPFENCE View Post
    it must have been great to meet with df...if you sit back and think about it the df hulls have really changed the face of fe boating since their inception..i hope they keep producing new hulls in different lengths and styles they are awesome hulls no doubt
    I was most impressed with just a genuine fine bunch of people they were. They drove over one hour to pick me up at my hotel, etc. I invited Samual to come to my home in Lake Forest, Ca so he could test a few of his boats on my lake.........I really hopes he comes someday. They absolutely LOVE what they are doing.

Joe, you will love your new Sniper 23 RTR. I sure do love mine!! DF does make great quality hulls hands down.
    HPR115 x2 ,Dark Horse Shovel, Delta Force CyberStorm, Delta Force Sniper 23-RTR:

The funny thing was in 2007 people were laughing (or giving me a bad time) about me buying a chinese 3.5cc nitro hull to run in P-mono. Turned out to be a pretty good gamble.

The DF hulls really have turned out to be a wonderful option for FE. They've certainly got a lot of NAMBA records in all aspects of the game; heat racing, 2-lap and SAWs.

Looking forward to seeing new hulls.

I could use some new monos.
    Brian "Snowman" Buaas
    Team Castle Creations
    NAMBA FE Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach View Post
    Joe, you will love your new Sniper 23 RTR. I sure do love mine!! DF does make great quality hulls hands down.
    Just had it in the water the very first time and you are CORRECT! This is one great handling boat. After a short run I bruought it in and mounted a GoPro HD video camera to the back of it. It's a bit late today but I will post some onboard shots tomorrow.

In terms of the new models, I am sure you will see it all first on OSE. Samuel has a very high regard for Steve, as we all do, and I am sure we will find out much more just by keeping turned to this site. There is a bit of a language barrier so I had to keep the discussions very simple. The major barrier is the we do not know Chineese! Luckly, Winnie spoke good English and would often translate or state my questions in a more understandable way. She said Samuel was so nervous about speaking English during dinner that he hardly slept the night before! How could you not like people with this type of humanity and sensitivity?
    Attached Images Attached Images

It will be great to see the new boats they have coming out
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Steve has them in stock...
    DJI Drone Advanced Pilot
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    It will be great to see the new boats they have coming out
    the new models
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s