Thread: Tunnel Hull

Default Tunnel Hull

Okay looking into buying a tunnel hull. Besides the Stiletto, whats a good one to look in to?
    I believe it's my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight. Cause it never gets dull, it never gets old. The only thing it gets is more bold. Drinkin', fightin', going to the game. In our world it's a way to stay sane. If you're asking me. To have it my way, I'd say that's One fine day. ---- The Offspring

The new ProBoat is RTR or you could convert the Aquacraft VS-1...

Aquacraft TS-2 is a proven hull.

ML Boatworks 30!
    Here
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

VS-1 is a proven winner but takes a little work to convert. Same goes for the TS-3. Darrin's old woodstuff was good. Stiletto is the easy way in. I certainly can't complain about the VS-1 performance.
    Brian "Snowman" Buaas
    Team Castle Creations
    NAMBA FE Chairman

Yeah from what ive been reading the Stiletto is the way to go for a RTR tunnel. but 330$ is hard to come by. (I just bought 4 hydros ouch) lol Ive got everything to make one fly i just dont have the hull and outboard setup. lol so mainly i dont have squat. Was looking at the hobbit queen and they have a decent artr tunnel for 155 shipped. BUT it has a 380 motor instead of the advertised 540 and its only running a 50amp esc. Like i said i have motors and esc thats not a problem. But it looks like cheap plastic. IDK i may get one just to try my luck with tunnel hulls. So far Cats were my first addiction. Now its Hydros. Who knows i may hate tunnels after driving a fast hydro and would have an a$$ of money in it building one from nothing.
    I believe it's my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight. Cause it never gets dull, it never gets old. The only thing it gets is more bold. Drinkin', fightin', going to the game. In our world it's a way to stay sane. If you're asking me. To have it my way, I'd say that's One fine day. ---- The Offspring

The VS-1 is a great runner. She runs like she is on rails!
    ? WHAT RULES?

I dunno now that ML boat works 30 looks pretty sweet! I give the designer a big

When the wait up on these things?

Who has a spare outboard with flex and drive dog? I got a motor for it lol something fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Diegoboy View Post
    ML Boatworks 30!
    Here
    I need to get a price on that bad boy!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

The ML 30 is a real nice, truly Ready to Race [no hype] boat. I just got back from the lake where a friend ran a Stiletto with a 3000 KV motor, Turnigy 120 & it was REALLY NICE. He's putting a lower KV motor in since he runs 4S, but the boat really impressed me.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    The ML 30 is a real nice, truly Ready to Race [no hype] boat. I just got back from the lake where a friend ran a Stiletto with a 3000 KV motor, Turnigy 120 & it was REALLY NICE. He's putting a lower KV motor in since he runs 4S, but the boat really impressed me.
    Wow, did he run that with 4s Tony?
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    Wow, did he run that with 4s Tony?
    Yup; he's just getting used to FE; a little too hot on the setup; blew the caps on the T 120. Very cool boat, 'tho.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono