Thread: Getting used to.

Default Getting used to.

Okay screw it its processing.... Anyhow a seafire hull im working on a few quick end laps. My camera girl was screwing around texting and recording. Shes fired and went on a dinner strike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYApAYhQXE

Enjoy! It took long enough to process. Ill try to get a few good laps on camera today.
    Last edited by WrknItUp; 10-25-2010 at 08:40 AM. Reason: New video
    I believe it's my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight. Cause it never gets dull, it never gets old. The only thing it gets is more bold. Drinkin', fightin', going to the game. In our world it's a way to stay sane. If you're asking me. To have it my way, I'd say that's One fine day. ---- The Offspring

Video not working yet....
    DJI Drone Advanced Pilot
    Canada

Yeah on my youtube account it still says its processing but its uploaded 100% so idk. If someone wants to delete the thread ill repost it when the link works.
    I believe it's my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight. Cause it never gets dull, it never gets old. The only thing it gets is more bold. Drinkin', fightin', going to the game. In our world it's a way to stay sane. If you're asking me. To have it my way, I'd say that's One fine day. ---- The Offspring

Maybe it will just take few more minutes to propely process this by youtube...
    If you upload new video just edit your URL link with the new one, no need to delete this...
    Robert
    DJI Drone Advanced Pilot
    Canada

Link works now!!!
    DJI Drone Advanced Pilot
    Canada

Yeah finally, YouTube must of been jam up. It damn rained today. Didnt get to record anything new yet. Maybe tomoro