Thread: P1 Offset Rudder

Default P1 Offset Rudder

Was bored the other night, so i tried this out. So far so good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good but its supposed to go on the right side.
    Prince 25 8XL,Delta force 29 8XL, SV27,Rio 51,Mini Rio,Stock Miss Geico m445,ERBE,Baja 5B SS, Hyper ST, Castle Emaxx.

Yeah, I was going to put it there too! But I didn't know how to get my linkage hooked up with it on that side. Well, also if it didn't work, all I have to do is take my piece of alum off.
    But it actually works really well on the left side, even tho I'm making right turns. I will change it over the winter since it still rips and has hardly any wake with it offset like that. I will also look for a better way to do it. My locktight still isn't keeping it all tight.
    But overall, VERY happy with it.

Just move it around simple. put the linkage were the rudder is at the moment when on the right.
    Prince 25 8XL,Delta force 29 8XL, SV27,Rio 51,Mini Rio,Stock Miss Geico m445,ERBE,Baja 5B SS, Hyper ST, Castle Emaxx.

Or just get some rudder standoffs

I will have to try the rudder standoffs. Going to have to be a winter project now. Water at the pond is starting to freeze aroun the edges. Season is offically over. Well, up here anyway! Lol