Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suppo 2-4s ESC's 200a, 125a, 70a, 50a

Default esc

Quote Originally Posted by natenkw View Post
    Ok guy's. I decided to get a diferant esc from fighter cat, so the used one is still for sale.
    Thanks Nate.
    I will take it. send info for paypal thanks BG

It's all in the OP.
    Shipping is Priority Mail $5 US, $15 International Paypal to fightercat57 gmail com
    Add the @ and .com.
    Nate
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Any timing recommendations for the 200a on a t-600 outrunner? 15 or 30 degrees?

Yep, it's in the OP. Also note no LVC.

15 degrees for the large outrunner. IIRC, these have "auto timing" calculation. Which would advance for 10-12 pole motors.

Have fun with the beeps. =)
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

PS- If anyone who's picked up a Suppo ESC here needs a cap/resistor PP $3 and I'll send you one Rubycon 105c 4700uF 50v & 10 ohm 2w resistor as no-spark. email in OP.

Cheers
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

Scott, Nate, madgadget, all shipped w/caps. You should have # by USPS via email.

Received the esc and it looks great. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for a great buy!

Got the esc, soldered on the tubes, filed the fets flat and put some thermal grease on them and zip tied the cooling block down. I cant seem to program it with no brakes. I've tried each brake setting and all have brakes. Any ideas?
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

I'm having trouble programming mine as well. The Document Ben posted in post #44 I'm assuming is the correct one for the 200 amp version, but the cell count has 2 settings. #1 is nimh, and #2 is lipo auto calculate (2-4s). But there is an extra set of beeps that is not in the document for that parameter and I cant get the motor only revs at about half speed on 6s.

Quote Originally Posted by forescott View Post
    I'm having trouble programming mine as well. The Document Ben posted in post #44 I'm assuming is the correct one for the 200 amp version, but the cell count has 2 settings. #1 is nimh, and #2 is lipo auto calculate (2-4s). But there is an extra set of beeps that is not in the document for that parameter and I cant get the motor only revs at about half speed on 6s.
    Try reversing the tx throttle, sometimes needs to be done on certain tx's, you may be trying to go reverse. Also the select portion of the directions is incorrect. Instead of a full throttle swing to select an option, use the neutral position. It was a bit tricky, but we finally figured it out using a pistol grip.

I'll try to make a video of it sometime.

There are several possible sets of instructions floating around. Count the beeps for the total option beeps and match it to one of the following;

http://www.suppomodel.com/ESC/Boat%20ESC.pdf

http://www.suppomodel.com/ESC/Normal..._and_above.pdf

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123