Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bare Genesis and Apparition Hulls

FYI- The order is in and should be arriving around Thanksgiving/December. Just in time for Christmas. =)

PS- there's been much frustration and delays as well as errors in pricing, delivery and other terms.
    Don't pay any attention to my little rants from time to time, I like to vent and usually say exactly what I feel at the time.

I would like one of those hulls!!!!

what are the prices of the hulls?

thanks much

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by carlcisneros View Post
    what are the prices of the hulls?

thanks much

Carl
    Currently unavailable. BUT may be available for order 12/1.
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

i have been poking around your site..i am psyched for these boats..i noticed you had some color choices availiable..are these colors only for the artr boats or can you get the bare hulls in color too? you are going to be a hobbywing dealer too?? this is sweet
    "FE" STANDS FOR FRUSTRATING EXPLOSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by FighterCat57 View Post
    Currently unavailable. BUT may be available for order 12/1.
    Carl, email/PM me. I have an extra in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by RIPFENCE View Post
    i have been poking around your site..i am psyched for these boats..i noticed you had some color choices availiable..are these colors only for the artr boats or can you get the bare hulls in color too? you are going to be a hobbywing dealer too?? this is sweet
    There is much yet to tell.

All will be known soon. Keep an eye on the Fighter Cat site.
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh...the suspense of not knowing about new super cool boats with many options at the point of purchase is hard to overcome....please do not go traxxas spartan on us and push your date to 12/2012...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh...the suspense of not knowing about new super cool boats with many options at the point of purchase is hard to overcome....please do not go traxxas spartan on us and push your date to 12/2012...
    Ah. No. I make my dates realistic. Although saying that is like asking to eat my foot.

I don't want to say things before I'm relatively certain. I hate disappointment, so try not to disappoint others.

Ah. No. I make my dates realistic. Although saying that is like asking to eat my foot.

I don't want to say things before I'm relatively certain. I hate disappointment, so try not to disappoint others.
    totally understand im just blowing off..looking forward to the release of information

Hey FC,

Personally I don't care if it slides after December; every drop of water will soon be frozen until the end of March around here anyway. Just keep one 32" twin ARR for me please!

I want to try and run 8S or 10S in that...

Default Friendly chap

I must say FC57 customer support is tiptop. He willing to go all out to get lesser shipping charges to get the goods to reach me in asia. Fantastic!

totally understand im just blowing off..looking forward to the release of information

Quote Originally Posted by GP73 View Post
    Hey FC,

Personally I don't care if it slides after December; every drop of water will soon be frozen until the end of March around here anyway. Just keep one 32" twin ARR for me please!

I want to try and run 8S or 10S in that...
    8s nice! I've done 12s/880kv in that hull. Waaay too much weight, but was a rocket ship! You'll probably do better on 8s or 10s. Remember you don't need as much total mah with lower amp higher volt systems. Just make sure you have enough C rating and try to keep the weight down.

Quote Originally Posted by battlefury View Post
    I must say FC57 customer support is tiptop. He willing to go all out to get lesser shipping charges to get the goods to reach me in asia. Fantastic!
    Thanks!

Man i wish i'd seen this sooner. If there's any left or there's a 2nd round, i'd like in FC. Thanks
    ..Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines..56" P.I. Fountain /37"Genesis Cat.-1717/T-180/33" DF Copy-1717/T-180

Quote Originally Posted by b.mcdaniel.2009 View Post
    Man i wish i'd seen this sooner. If there's any left or there's a 2nd round, i'd like in FC. Thanks
    I had one for you. You changed your mind and didn't want it, remember?

Dang you did, know i remember!! Welp slapping myself for that one LOL. Well whenever, if ever you have another 37" please let me know. Thanks FC.
    ..Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines..56" P.I. Fountain /37"Genesis Cat.-1717/T-180/33" DF Copy-1717/T-180

Quote Originally Posted by b.mcdaniel.2009 View Post
    Dang you did, know i remember!! Welp slapping myself for that one LOL. Well whenever, if ever you have another 37" please let me know. Thanks FC.
    No worries, just be ready on 12/1. I'll have 6 of each the 32 and 37 up for sale. Some bare, some painted, some arr. I'll also be taking pre-orders for the next round.

https://sites.google.com/site/fightercat57/

I just got to see my hull for the first time because i was at school and come home tonight for thanksgiving and it is AWESOME!!!! Thanks FighterCat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacked1 View Post
    I just got to see my hull for the first time because i was at school and come home tonight for thanksgiving and it is AWESOME!!!! Thanks FighterCat!!
    Cool. Enjoy!

Cool. Enjoy!
    It is even better and bigger than I expected! IMO it is better built than my mean machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacked1 View Post
    It is even better and bigger than I expected! IMO it is better built than my mean machine.
    Yeah, they do a great job.

I have them being made in carbon fiber and are scheduled to be here by the 15th.
    Ooops. Did I just say that?

Yeah, they do a great job.

I have them being made in carbon fiber and are scheduled to be here by the 15th.
    Ooops. Did I just say that?
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post

i want one lol
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

Not fair with X-mas right hear!!!
    Hey are you going to have any Genesis hulls unpainted with twin drives....no electronics..

Quote Originally Posted by HYDROJERRY View Post
    Not fair with X-mas right hear!!!
    Hey are you going to have any Genesis hulls unpainted with twin drives....no electronics..
    YES!

<see sig links>

Until I can get the mold changes perfected, I'll be selling the Bare Genesis hulls as the 37" Fighter Cat.

Genesis:
    37" Fighter Cat Daytona Sport (single motor)
    37" Fighter Cat Daytona Twin (twin motor)

I'll be selling them as Hull only, Hull/Hardware and KIT (hull hardware and electronics).

was looking to maybe get a boat ordered from u fightercat but seems your site is down or u closed it off ....i wont join google just to order a boat lol....what gives?
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

Quote Originally Posted by ron1950 View Post
    was looking to maybe get a boat ordered from u fightercat but seems your site is down or u closed it off ....i wont join google just to order a boat lol....what gives?
    Updates. Happening now. Putting the pre-release order pricing together to ship out on the 15th, the model release date.

Dog barking in my ear constantly because she's not getting enough attention and a wife bitching at all the time I'm spending and wasting money on "toys".

Manufacturing delays, wrong parts, prices changing and invalid tracking numbers...

Just a little bit of what gives.

Please, a little patience, kind sir.

PS, You can always email me with what you want and I can put something together for you. No worries. Just don't have all the package pricing ready yet. Still digging through boxes...

Fightercat have you gotten any of my emails? travis.volk@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stuglas69 View Post
    Fightercat have you gotten any of my emails? travis.volk@yahoo.com
    Email sent.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast