Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NUE Power on 4S

Quote Originally Posted by JEDNJONES View Post
    Jesse, Do you have anything laying around that would get my boat back in the water?
    What parts do you need?

um well Jed, I do have a brand new flex line 1/8" to 4mm that came with that MHZ hardware. I was able to salvage the ruined one I got from Brad in my MHZ Fountain. So I do have this flex that I ran in my P1 before gutting, so I know it is long enough. I was hoping to hang onto it - but due to ponds' eminent freeze, I think I could spare it if it gets you back on the water.

I could let you have it for $20 shipped. No drive dog - but can include liner if you need.

Other than that, I have nothing with 4mm stub.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

If my inline set up doesn't work, I was considering going the traditional offset route. In that case I was looking at either speedmaster stinger strut and rudder or something similar. I was thinking that since this hull is prone to lift in headwinds, a more set back prop might help (i.e. the stinger or my fabrication). That would also get you back to .150" flex, 3/16" stub and a simpler life
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by forescott View Post
    What parts do you need?
    Forscott, at this point im waiting for Jeff to build me a wire drive. In the meantime ill buy anything that will be a direct replacement for the 4mm flex that I broke.
    Fountain KOS P1, Formula Fastech, 37 Fightercat Daytona CF twin
    Pulled by Slash 4x4 tow vehical

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    um well Jed, I do have a brand new flex line 1/8" to 4mm that came with that MHZ hardware. I was able to salvage the ruined one I got from Brad in my MHZ Fountain. So I do have this flex that I ran in my P1 before gutting, so I know it is long enough. I was hoping to hang onto it - but due to ponds' eminent freeze, I think I could spare it if it gets you back on the water.

I could let you have it for $20 shipped. No drive dog - but can include liner if you need.

Other than that, I have nothing with 4mm stub.
    Jesse, Only if you dont mind parting with it. I assume I would be able to use the stock drive dog? Also, would I need a different motor coupler or will the 1/8 fit? And, yes I would need the liner.
    Jerry

JEDJONES - I will get yeah on the next poker run pending the water conditions. Its to hard to run with you in rough water. Beware of my new Jolly Cat that I will be running at the next event.

I wouldnt be suprised turbo. You always beat me. Even on my own motocross track.
    Last edited by JEDNJONES; 11-11-2010 at 09:03 AM.

yes, I used the stock drive dog on the new flex - its identical, I even ground off a flat spot for drive doggy to sink his teeth into. Being a 1/8" I should be able to fit it into a small flat rate box. Like I said, I don't mind if it will get you back on the water, hopefully for the weekend. If you pay as a gift (si senyor) then pm me your physical address. I will pop her in the mail tomorrow morning.

paypal is geohead73@hotmail.com
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

yes, I used the stock drive dog on the new flex - its identical, I even ground off a flat spot for drive doggy to sink his teeth into. Being a 1/8" I should be able to fit it into a small flat rate box. Like I said, I don't mind if it will get you back on the water, hopefully for the weekend. If you pay as a gift (si senyor) then pm me your physical address. I will pop her in the mail tomorrow morning.

paypal is geohead73@hotmail.com
    Thanks Jesse. You have PP. I just couldnt find a long enough 4mm one to pop in anywhere besiseds hongkong. Ill use it temporary until I upgrade the drive system. So, you could have it back too if you want.

need your physical address, don't think I have it still.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

need your physical address, don't think I have it still.
    Jesse, You have PM
    Thanks for the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12