Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1065

Thread: ML Boatworks PS295 prototype tunnel

Everyone on the tunnel list, no matter what the size, your kits have been ordered. He should be cutting them the end of this week, so I should be getting them rolling in next week. Till then, I have been busy!

Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Mike the QS370 has finally been finished and is for her Maiden this weekend. It is a real shame when your life gets in the way FE Boats.
    Attachment 02012-04-13 16.00.02.jpg2012-04-13 16.00.20.jpg2012-04-13 16.00.52.jpg2012-04-13 16.01.42.jpg
    Andrew
    Find it + Buy it + Twin it + Run it = WOOHOO

Nice!
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

You guys are killin' me with these PS 295's... I never should have opened this forum thread!

I have a BAD case of the gimmies now!

I belong to the Indianapolis Admirals R/C Model Boat Club. www.IndyAdmirals.org We don't have one of these in our club that I'm aware of. That might have to change... :
    www.IndyHobbies.com - Bringing Indiana Modelers Together
    SSMA #01M9382

Quote Originally Posted by IndyHobbies View Post
    You guys are killin' me with these PS 295's... I never should have opened this forum thread!

I have a BAD case of the gimmies now!

I belong to the Indianapolis Admirals R/C Model Boat Club. www.IndyAdmirals.org We don't have one of these in our club that I'm aware of. That might have to change... :
    Jajajaja , ps 295 is a sick puppy

As some of you may your may not know, I was offered my old job back last week, and decided to take the job. It is forcing me to restructure the builds I have on the list. Some that are not prepaid are dropping off, especially if I have not had contact with that person in a while. Once I get that backlog caught up, I will then be more open to adding any additional builds to the list. If you do not see your name on the build list, please PM me about it, and I will offer you a kit to build. I just have to get some of the hulls that had deposits on them done, and done soon. Its put a lot of pressure on me, and its time to get those settled up. Here is the current build, and kit list for all the tunnel builds. If you ordered a sport hydro, or scale build, you will not see your name on this list anyways as its only for the tunnel crowd. Thanks, Mike

PS295
    1) Casey Gudgell, hull, clearcoat, cowling painted HOK red white rip blue Kit on site

2) Dan Kane standard build Kit on site

NS370
    1) Wayne Johnstone- Kit on site

QS370
    1)Lasse Skullman Kit on site

QX400
    1) Doug Smock

GS480
    1) Ronald Cook Kit on site
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Whats the QX400 Mikey??

Congrats on getting your job back!!

Congrats on the job Mike!!!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

QX400 will be a 40" experimental hull based on the PX300 30" experimental o/b tunnel that I just heard won the World Tunnel Championship in Charleston, SC!!!!

Just got off the phone with Dick and he gave me some updates.....Big congratulations, and thanks to Dick Loeb, James Beasley and Ron Shaw for going down to the World Tunnel Championship in Charleston, SC and getting some great wins!

Dick Loeb- World Tunnel Champion, P-LTD FE Tunnel using the PX300 experimental O/B Tunnel (first race this hull has seen!)
    James Beasley- World Tunnel Champion, Gas Tunnel using the GS480 O/B Tunnel
    Ron Shaw- 2nd place, Gas Tunnel using the GS480 O/B Tunnel
    Shane Adderley- 3rd place, Gas Tunnel using a modified GS480 O/B Tunnel

From what I understand, James and Ron were neck and neck during every heat!

Thanks guys for supporting ML Boatworks, and helping to further develop the products offered. It means more than you know!

Mike Luszcz
    www.ml-boatworks.com

Thanks. Nice Job Mike!!

Mike thanks for the update. how much longer to complete?

Thanks for the update, Mike!
    Looking forward to see some pics of it and ideas for set-up
    Lasse

Hey guys. I will be starting a batch of tunnels hopefully next week. Between starting back working, and trying to finish the sport hydros on my work table, its been tough. I am glad everyone is being so patient. Like i noted, the kits are on site. If anyone that left me a deposit needs to bail, i understand, just contact me. I will either give you a refund, or offer you the kit at a great price from your deposit. I just dont want anyone to feel i have their payment hostage, it just truely has taken longer to get things finished than i ever imagined. Thanks for everyone that has been so patient and understanding. Mike

Here is the updated list. Its gotta a little smaller. Mike

PS295
    1) Dan Kane standard build Kit on site

NS370
    1) Wayne Johnstone- Kit on site

QX400
    1) Doug Smock

GS480
    1) Ronald Cook Kit on site

Mike, I know somewhere in this thread or it might be another one you stated what type of clear and color you use. Was it Dupont Nason, 2000? I'm ready to lay the clear down on my PS295 and put some color on the cowl. What do you recomend using and where do you get it from? Online or local paint supplier?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!
    ML Boatworks PS295, Dumas Hot Shot Sprint 3.5, JAE 21FE, Yellow Jacket Outrigger,

Hey, its called Nason Select spot panel clear. Something like 296-00 or 796-00??? I get mine locally. Mike

Going to be working on the frame up version of the 295 soon. Is there any interest in that? Should make building the hull easier for everyone as wood over foam is very labor intensive!

Just wanted to let everyone know the ML Boatworks tunnel boat lineup (all sizes) has been discontinued due to the high cost of materials, and labor involved in prepping the kit for shipping. It has just made messing with the kits unfeasable. For all of those who purchased one of these tunnels, thank you. Helping any of the customers of these tunnels ALWAYS welcome, so please do not hesitate to contact me. All other ML Boatworks products are still available as they are not wood over foam products. Thanks, Mike Luszcz

Mike, this really sucks to hear my friend!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cybercrxt View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know the ML Boatworks tunnel boat lineup (all sizes) has been discontinued due to the high cost of materials, and labor involved in prepping the kit for shipping. It has just made messing with the kits unfeasable. For all of those who purchased one of these tunnels, thank you. Helping any of the customers of these tunnels ALWAYS welcome, so please do not hesitate to contact me. All other ML Boatworks products are still available as they are not wood over foam products. Thanks, Mike Luszcz
    sorry to here this Mike..
    but here is a picture of mine next to my PMono DF33
    first race for me was awesome on this Tunnel
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Does this also effect your Hydro line? I have one of your hydro kits I need to sell.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

No, all other kits are still fully available. Its the wood over foam setup with these tunnels and the cost of wood vs. sales cost that killed the tunnel lineup. Mike

Thanks Mike. Good to know. So sorry the tunnels didn't work out. They are GREAT hulls! Anyone that has one needs to treat it like gold. The value just went UP big time.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Is it advisable to mount the servo in the back instead of front? Would there be enough throw would be one question. The CG may be an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by voepel View Post
    Is it advisable to mount the servo in the back instead of front? Would there be enough throw would be one question. The CG may be an issue?
    I mounted mine in the back
    works awesome!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Glad to hear. I am thinking about 4 inches from transom to center of servo arm(s). Do you about where yours is?

Thanks, Steve

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by voepel View Post
    Glad to hear. I am thinking about 4 inches from transom to center of servo arm(s). Do you about where yours is?

Thanks, Steve
    Mine is at 4.35"

I usually do mine in the front so the ESC is closer, but if you guys have it working in the back, then go for it! Mike

Boy, I guess I need to post info about the new Frame-up PX300 and NX300 on OSE soon! Mike

The PX300 and NX300 are now up on my website, so take a look at the next generation!!! www.ml-boatworks.com

That's too funny, I was just looking for this earlier today! Might have to order one up for a spring building project!
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast