Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1065

Thread: ML Boatworks PS295 prototype tunnel

I can tell you right now, these new NX300 hulls have HUGE potential! I was lucky enough to get one from Mike a couple months ago, and they rock! Great handling boats, and turn on a dime and leave you change! Just an awesome hull all together!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodneypierce View Post
    I can tell you right now, these new NX300 hulls have HUGE potential! I was lucky enough to get one from Mike a couple months ago, and they rock! Great handling boats, and turn on a dime and leave you change! Just an awesome hull all together!!
    Good to know...I have yet to build mine...Mike swears I will put my Vision on the shelf after I run the Px300...

-Kent
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

I received word that a PS295 and PX300 won 1st and 2nd at the big Atlanta Model boaters race last weekend in the P-Limited class. It was a field of 8 boats! So these boats now have 1st place wins at the 2012 World Tunnel Champs, and this race...both large races! And the SAW PX300 still owns the Straight away record at 68.99mph with a fast pass of 71.29mph. Pretty cool! Mike
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Congratulations Mikey. I hope Team Luszcz/Loeb will attempt to get some of those ovals records back this weekend!! Just make sure Carol drives.

I don't think I will make it, mainly due to lack of funds right now. Winter sales have fallen off! haha. Dick should be there, along with another guy, Stan Harrington (Driver of the ps295 at Atlanta). Stan is a great guy, and will be bringing a lot of boats to run. Pretty sure him and Dick may work on the P O/B tunnel record, and Stan will probably run my old GP400 (the purple on on the website) in Q and see if he can get those records. He may run thunderboat too, not sure tho. I hope you guys have fun! Mike
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Sorry to hear that Mikey. You need to get the band back together. Looking forward to meeting Stan this weekend. Hope to see you later this year.

Working on PX300, NX300, PX335, QX400 o/b tunnel boat frame up build instructions now. I actually started the first thread on Intlwaters this week on the PX335 33.5" FE tunnel. Here is the link until I get it on here. Mike

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=56931

In case anyone is interested, Im taking orders for built tunnel, sport hydros and the new kneeler again. I am finally getting caught up and the new frame up design of these makes doing them in a reasonable time possible vs. The old wood over foam technique. Just ask me for details! Thanks, Mike

i just got a 295 bare hull what happened to all the pictures here
    looking for set up info
    thank you for your time
    marty

I can help you out. Send me a message with your questions.

good looking 300
    using the OS lower
    the cowl that I got is clear what glue to use ?
    marty

There are several of us here on these forums that could help you out.
    What are your questions?
    PS295 in my profile pic....
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

the cowl I got with mine is clear what is it made of? what kind of glue to use?
    marty

Quote Originally Posted by marty slater View Post
    the cowl I got with mine is clear what is it made of? what kind of glue to use?
    marty
    Hard to say without seeing it?
    I would assume plastic?
    Mine is white plastic that was original with the boat from Mike.
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

how tall is your hyperformance products electric conversion kit for OS 3.5
    mine only engages the cable about 1/8'' ?

my cowl is a clear plastic like a RC car body even the clear wrap for over spray
    it came from the Leyde boys ?

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536