Thread: Sv 27 w/ batts and charger

Default Sv 27 w/ batts and charger

Mostly stock SV27. I've upgraded the cooling system(new pick up and copper motor coil). I've upgraded the servo to a Hitec 645 MG. This boat handles like its on rails. The radio is the stock Futaba one. It has a Grim Racer 42x55 prop on it, I've never used this prop, it needs to be S.B.P. , and comes with 3 stock plastic ones. The charger is a Duratrax Pirahana Digital Peak, and the batts are 2 6 cell 3600 mah ones from Cheapbatterypacks.com(maybe 6 charges on them). The hull is in great shape. The rudder has some scratches on it, from when i picked up some fishing line that had a hook on it.
    Im looking at getting $330 shipped for it. Paypal only. no trades ask any and all questions.

reasonable offers? i need this thing gone

Interested in selling the batteries seperately?

Jim
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Not at the moment, want to see if she will go all together.

come on no offers? I really need this thing gone

We invest in these models and equipment in prime season and forget what the resale is on them in the off season. I have been buying and selling Rc everything since Ebay opened its virtual doors. I'll offer the following advice for your consideration. If you need it gone do what you have to. Split it up and take a 30% hit. To be quite honest as the listing sits it will not move this time of year. If you want to recover 90% hold it and sell in the late winter or early spring.

Thanks for the advice SJFE. Guess I'll wait until later in the year to sell it. One more thing do you think I'm asking too much for it?

It's a little on the high side man. But I understand it's worth alot to you. I see them go every day. A decent boat rtr is brining from 175 to 200. Your package would move out for around 250 on avarage.

ok I really need the $$ so I guess Im gonna have to split all this up.

Charger-30 shipped
    batteries-45 shipped u40 asked for them first, if he dont want them they are still for sale
    Boat- 225 shipped(shipping wont be cheap)

paypal only lmk
    Last edited by '83 chevy; 11-20-2007 at 05:10 PM.

That entire package, including the heavy batteries can be shipped via FedEx ground for less than $20.00

Quote Originally Posted by longballlumber View Post
    That entire package, including the heavy batteries can be shipped via FedEx ground for less than $20.00
    well thats just wonderful.
    i wrote (shipping isnt going to be cheap) so that interested buyer would realize that I'm asking under $200 for the boat.

Do you want 45 for the both batteries or each? I am interested.

that would be both. I have gotten an e-mail from someone else who is interested, if that deals falls through Ill let you know

Just let me know. I will buy them if the other deal falls through

I FINALLY got a chance to look at my “new” boat. It arrived on 12/5 and I glanced at it before going to work. When I got home my girlfriend had taken it and Christmas wrapped it and put it under the tree! I didn’t get a chance to look it over real good until after Christmas.

So far I am happy with the way it looks and can’t wait to get it in the water this spring.

Thanks ’83 chevy.

Now I have to find one for my ten year old son to run with me.