Thread: Problems with logging In

Default Problems with logging In

Not to be rude but just what It says... Somethings up with the forums cookies and letting me threw to veiw pics or even post most of the time.
    It sends me to log In then I log In and says wellcome Stealth Assassin then back to the log In page. I can try to back up to the page I was veiwing and maybe sometimes I can post or veiw an attatchment.

I also will go to a thread with three pages and I can't move on to the next page unless I back out to the main forum and select a numbered page

Also there Is a problem with this forum remembering me when I come back. Once again maybe a cookie problem.

wheeew....

Now I can't start a new thread. It takes me back to the log in page after just being logged In. Anyone else have these problems? Evem backing up does not help!

Which browser are you using?
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Does it happen on more than one computer? If not, then: Check your Internet explorer setup to see if it is blocking cookies or if you have a have a program that manages them? A firewall program or parasite/spam monitor? Turn these programs off and reset your internet explorer settings to default and try it. If it helps restart the programs and check their settings. Hope it helps.