Thread: toysport speed

Default toysport speed

What kind of speeds can these cats handle?

Will the toysport twin drive cat be that much faster than a single drive?

Of course I know you can get crazy with motors etc but I'm talking for a fast sport boat!

I guess I have to decide how much money I want to spend!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

They hulls can run 60 with little or no problem set up correctly. The single to twin hull issue it a matter of opinion.

I like the Martimo Cat but after hearing about the quality of finish of the Hydro/Marine hulls I'm not sure if I want to use that hull!

Perhaps the Toysport hull & the Martimo decal set would be a better option! I would like to not have to paint the hull & I understand that is the case with the toysport!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

I have a H&M Maritimo and Toysport Syncron, the hull finish on both are very good.
    Dave

I back up the Maritimo. It doesnt come quite as finished as the toysport but Nice sharp lines and doesnt cost quite as much. If your gonna build from start to finish then a little prime, sand, paint, doesnt set you back but maybe a few hours. other than that I cant say much for the jolly since ive never seen one but I am very happy with the H&M. As far a speeds I have seen both do about the same. jolly single doing around 65 and mo doing about 64 single.