Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 1717 motor with free water jacket

all i can say is i hope steves sons footbal team wins..... maybee you can teach them to take out some of your frustation on the other team this weekend.......

Steven,

What John just posted holds for me too. I just ordered a 1717 from you - NOT Castle. I cannot pass on this deal, but my loyalty holds to you.

Thanks for all you have done for all of us. I hope that this doesn't cut into to you too deeply.

John
    "When too much is just right!"

I was going to get the last 1520 Steven had, but i think Jason beat me to it. Lol

Steven, will you be getting any more jackets for the 1520s made? You vultures snagged all those too! Haha
    Catching Air!

Quote Originally Posted by johnf View Post
    I was going to get the last 1520 Steven had, but i think Jason beat me to it. Lol

Steven, will you be getting any more jackets for the 1520s made? You vultures snagged all those too! Haha
    Once again... bright side... I see an increasing market size for OSE cooling cans..

(I'd like one too... actually two 1717 cans and a 1520 can. )
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

I just grabbed a 1518 didn't know steve was getting the bone. Like the above statment everyone is going to need cooling cans. Is their a 1512 can yet? I would like to buy one.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Quote Originally Posted by FighterCat57 View Post
    Once again... bright side... I see an increasing market size for OSE cooling cans..

(I'd like one too... actually two 1717 cans and a 1520 can. )
    Agreed. I'd even pay extra for 1 if need be. Help recoup your losses. IMO, you should restock a bunch of cc/neus at these crazy cheap prices and mark em up 20 bucks. Lots of loyal customers here that I bet would get em from you even if castle is selling them for cheaper. They are hard not to grab at these prices.
    Catching Air!

Money sent for my 1717 jacket... I appreciate it steve.... thanks again for the Best Service Anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by JMSCARD View Post
    Money sent for my 1717 jacket... I appreciate it steve.... thanks again for the Best Service Anywhere!
    Got it Jason. See your email for more info.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

I will have more ,1518, 1520 and 1717 jackets in a couple of weeks. The 1512 for some reason had a couple of different diameters of motors out there and no easy way to tell which one you had.
    Steven Vaccaro

lol make some more jackets to recoup your losses the demand seems higher now,good luck bro sad story,rough deal

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    I will have more ,1518, 1520 and 1717 jackets in a couple of weeks. The 1512 for some reason had a couple of different diameters of motors out there and no easy way to tell which one you had.
    AWESOME! Got a bunch of other little things I need but I'll hold off until these are back in.
    Catching Air!

$$ sent for the 1717 jacket Steven. Thank tiu!

I contacted Patrick del Castillo (president of Castle Creations) about this and he responded:

Hi Brian,

Steve just needs to contact Lee (lee@castlecreations.com) -- We'll give him a rebate so he can match our price during our sale, and not lose any $$$ on the deal.

Thanx!

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by brian015 View Post
    I contacted Patrick del Castillo (president of Castle Creations) about this and he responded:

Hi Brian,

Steve just needs to contact Lee (lee@castlecreations.com) -- We'll give him a rebate so he can match our price during our sale, and not lose any $$$ on the deal.

Thanx!

Patrick
    Rock on. That's more like it.
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

That's cool, but CC should have sent out memos to all their distributers/dealers of this price slash.

Quote Originally Posted by brian015 View Post

Hi Brian,

Thanx!

Patrick
    HPR115 x2 ,Dark Horse Shovel, Delta Force CyberStorm, Delta Force Sniper 23-RTR:

Brian thanks for contacting Patrick. This past Friday I left a email to my rep and voice message for her.

Patrick did pm me directly. Thats a stand up guy and I appreciate this.

A letter or quick heads up email to dealers could have avoided me pulling the hair out of my head literally . What got me steaming was the customer that just bought a Castle motor from me and called me a thief in an email. I work very hard at trying to be up front, honest and offer reasonable pricing with every customer. Calling me a thief is an insult I truly take to heart. Now that this customer has seen these threads and the invoice I posted, he's apologized we are good now.

Thanks for making this right Patrick

I'm off to running my sons Drifter and my Geico now. Have a good night.
    Steven Vaccaro

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Removed from sale.

Castle screwed the dealers on these and is now having a sale. You can buy them directly from Castle for $70 each. Thats almost $100 less than their dealer cost. Get them while you can.
    Gotta link????
    Nortavlag Bulc

This sucks big time Steve, Too bad all your motors are gone for $70, I would have snagged one!

Forget them now....
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    Gotta link????
    http://www.castlecreations.com/promo...clearance.html

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach View Post
    That's cool, but CC should have sent out memos to all their distributers/dealers of this price slash.
    I agree.

Thanks Brian but, I was going to get one from Steve if he had any left, I don;t need one that bad right now.

Maybe they will start carrying a line of Leopards?
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by johnf View Post

Actually, I got the last 1520. Always wanted to try one in something. Glad Steve isn't getting the shaft on this one. I believe this little fiasco is actually gonna jump-start a bunch of new projects, and may give OSE a little boost in sales despite all the confusion!

I got a 1520 to try in my PT Stealth sport hydro...should be enough motor for it.
    Team Liquid Dash

Quote Originally Posted by Raydee View Post
    I got a 1520 to try in my PT Stealth sport hydro...should be enough motor for it.
    Haha. Yeah, more than enough!

Yep I decided to over motor it and run it on 6s1p and see if it stays cool.
    Team Liquid Dash

I have never before seen Castle sell outrunner motors before. I don't see them anywhere else on their website. I do business with the Asians too. My guess is they ordered a big run and the motors didn't turn out well enough for them to claim them as their own. They'll probably get Leopard to build their motors now. At least Leopard has some pretty tight policies regarding the lowest price a dealer is allowed to sell their motors for.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Castle had a large Brushless outrunner for heli's for sale at Irchar this year. They had it in a 700 size (90 nitro) heli.
    Team Liquid Dash

Quote Originally Posted by Raydee View Post
    oh man!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Steven, is there a way that they can buy the difference back from you, maybe in credit or dEEEEp discounts? It seem very poor biz conduct to cripple someone that sells their own products... I'd find it outrageous if they didn't...
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

I have bought my last Castle product as a result of how they are screwing over Steven and their other dealers. Bad move Patrick!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast