Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB Rigger

Default WTB Rigger

Hi looking for a 4S rigger most have good photos please Thanks
    2 SV 27's and Vac-U-Pickle UL-1 Power

check silverdragon on here
    THUNDER TIGER OUTLAW,THUNDER TIGER BANDIT
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

Default 4S Rigger

Hello,

I have a very nice 4s Rigger. I will take the pictures and send you all the spec's tomorrow if you would like. I am 54, and very serious about the hobby. I bought it from Mad Mike Pags, for a friend of mine who I thought was getting into boating. I run a BBY racing 4s Rigger myself. Wait to you see this. And it drives fantastic. Sorry you don't see alot of posts on this site. I was a Rumrunner guy and have about 145 posts there. I belong tp MCEMBC, and race boats with, Doug Twaits Sr & Jr, Eddie Hansen, Mike Pags, Jim Williams. They can all vouch that everything I own is top shelf. If you are still interested, please reply to this post and I will give you all the pic's and info you would need.

Regards,

Jeff
    aka Killer V

Jeff, aren't you at least say which rigger it is?
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks for the reply looking foward to the photos

Default WTB Rigger

You know when I got it from Mike I didn't even ask. It had such an awesome paint job, and drove so superbly, I just bought it on the spot. I will reach out to Mike and see if he remembers who's brand it is. He has about 40 boats. i hope he remembers.

Jeff

Default Wtb 4s rigger

OK Mr Wizard,

I will attach as many pictures as I can. I hope you like them. I still have not heard back from Mike about who manufactured the boat. She is running witha Fieago 540XL motor, it comes with the balanced Octura 440 prop, as well as the Spektrum receiver. All you have to do is bind to a radio, and add a battery and some water to run on. I took pictures of some markings inside the hull. Maybe one of you Senior guys out there will recognize the hull. From the end of the sponsons to the back of the transom, it measures 27.5"

I am asking $550.00 plus shipping, including 1 4s Turnigy battery to get you going.
    So again, just bind and drive.

Let me know. Mr wizard has 1st call on he boat if he likes it.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default WTB 4S Rigger

Moderators, I hope it is ok to send another reply, so Mr Wizard and others can see some more pertinent pictures.

Pleasse excuse me, if this is not forum policy.

Thank you,

Jeff
    Last edited by Killer V; 09-24-2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Looks like an insanity but I am looking at it on my phone

I guess Matrix!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If it is a Matrix and Whiz passes, what will you want for just the hull only.
    This is the platform I want to test my front suspension rigger

Looks like a Matrix to me too.

Default WTB Rigger

Although I would like to be a part of a very interesting project. I need to sell it whole. I have 9 boats at this point, and I don't have any plans with the internals from this boat to build something else. Thank you for the offer though. It really runs suberbly as she sits, and always comes back to shore.

Sorry, Diegoboy!

That boat looks amazing but It's more than I have to spend right now I already have all the electronics That I need so I'm looking for a hull and Hardware it could even be a kit or partly built anyway Thanks again Jeff

What is your price range?
    If all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed!

Definately Matrix...
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

Default WTB Rigger

Two things. I forgot to say that she has a newer Castle 120 speed control, and after looking at alot of sites , she is a Matrix. Oh and it was a 4sTanic pack I was including, I wrote Turingy drrrr.

I am asking $550.00 rtr less radio, but not receiver. I really would like to move her, so something close to what I am asking would be great.

Anyone interested please let me know.

I also have other boats for sale, but I can't say unless I post with pictures. Right now I would like to find a good home for a real gem. By the 1st mill, you will see what I am talking about.

Again if I did not have Big BBY racing rigger w/ a 1527 1d and a Castle 240, I would keep this boat.

Let me know,

Jeff

Hey Hotwater how's it going? Wizard if you want to follow along with me and danny buildin one of these you can . We are starting ours soon let me know and I will see if I have enough fiberboard to make 2 sets of templates and send you set. That's a great price for a set up matrix and that's a nice one.
    Last edited by hazegry; 09-24-2010 at 11:17 PM.

What about the JAE21?
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

The JAE 21 FE is a very good rigger......
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12

I think I'm going with a jae21 thanks to every one.

Are you going to build a kit or are you looking for one already done? What's your price range? I have one that I "MAY" part with. Not too sure though trying to decide what boats I'm keeping.
    If all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed!

Shoot me some photos I have 200 or so

I can build a rigged insanity for under 150 and a jae for about 200 can't make up my mind.

Default WTB Rigger

Guys I am trying to make sense of what you guys want to build.
    I priced out building a Rigged Insanity. According to the equipment, that Steve specs out for the boat. It still looks like I come in cheaper. Mine is already built rtr and proven in the water. Let alone the paint job.

Just some thoughts. I have several scratch built boats as well. It adds up rather quickly. If someone wants to negotiate a lower price, I will consider it. She is an exta boat right now. If you are excited about a fresh build and have ample spare parts to put it together, than please enjoy. Just some suggestions.

V

All I need is hull and hardware ( strut and rudder )

Quote Originally Posted by wizard122 View Post
    I can build a rigged insanity for under 150 and a jae for about 200 can't make up my mind.
    Between the two, what hull is better?
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

I liked building them both but between the two, I would have to say that the JAE would be my pick...

Chilli should be scooping up the Dist.12 B-Hydro points championship for the season right now with his JAE FE!! 2010 D. 12 B- Hydro Champ!! You go bro!!
    Last edited by HOTWATER; 09-26-2010 at 11:32 AM.
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hazegry View Post
    Hey Hotwater how's it going? Wizard if you want to follow along with me and danny buildin one of these you can . We are starting ours soon let me know and I will see if I have enough fiberboard to make 2 sets of templates and send you set. That's a great price for a set up matrix and that's a nice one.
    I think I'm going with the Insanity to save some money and still have some fun let me know ok

Quote Originally Posted by HOTWATER View Post
    I liked building them both but between the two, I would have to say that the JAE would be my pick...

Chilli should be scooping up the Dist.12 B-Hydro points championship for the season right now with his JAE FE!! 2010 D. 12 B- Hydro Champ!! You go bro!!
    Hey Hotwater:
    Did you build that stand for the JAE 21 yourself? or did you buy it somewhere?
    That thing is smooooth!

Glenn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast