Thread: Where's tth

Default Where's tth

Anyone know where Tracy disappeared to? I've been trying to get in touch with him, I PMed and e-mailed him with no response. He hasn't been on here for a week and a half or so. If anyone has his # that would be great. Hope everything's okay with him.

Thanks
    Kevin
    Rico 29, Sprintcat 34, Insane FE 30 Hydro, 43'' Aeromarine Conquest

I've been wondering too. I may shoot him a text to see what's up.
    Catching Air!

Did he reply? Hopefully he's on Vacation
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No, no reply. He PMed me on the 13th saying he would get back to me later that day and I haven't heard from him since, seems odd. His # is unlisted unfortunately.
    Rico 29, Sprintcat 34, Insane FE 30 Hydro, 43'' Aeromarine Conquest

Thumbs up tracy hatch

ok peeps just got off the phone with tracy hatch he is fine been offshore, he said he will touch base with everybody and sorry to of caused anybody any stress tks bigpapa

THUNDER TIGER OUTLAW,THUNDER TIGER BANDIT
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

Thanks Todd
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

n/p my friend have a awsome day and be safe.............
    THUNDER TIGER OUTLAW,THUNDER TIGER BANDIT
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

Geesh... Tracy must be having anxiety thinking about the big NEU motors he may possibly be missing on the swap shop....lol....

I'm glad he's OK

Thanks for the concern guys. I will apologize to the guys left hanging when I had to go offshore, I was 230mi out and the system they had I couldn't get on the site with my iPhone it said firewall protected. Long story short I had to go investigate a barge explosion. When I got out there I was told that there was a fatality in the accident. The fatality was my neighbor, a good guy too. We went to high school together. This was by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do and pray I never have to again. May he rest in peace and his family have comfort in this time of grief.

God Bless All Oil Field Workers
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *