Thread: Which is the better mono

Default Which is the better mono

I have a Neu 1515 1.5D and I would like to set up a mono with this. Which would be the better hull for it, a Triton or the Delta force 33.

I'd do the Delta Force... considerably better handling at higher speeds... from what I've observed...

What voltage were you thinking of running??? This motor is a little hot for a Mono application on 4S... Works GREAT on 3S, however... Would also work for a SAW mono...
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

I would like to stick to 4s and 2s. Are there any classes that people run 3s with?

NAMBA P classes, and IMPBA E2 classes, both could be run at 3S voltages...

You can get the same power on 3S, you just will have to set up to pull more amps... That motor on 3S SCREAMS in a Mono... I ran mine with a B125 all season with no issues, and it was very competitive... even in P-Mono... I was one of the fastest of the "slower" boats... But that's to be expected when you are running a 26" mono against 33" monos... :D
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

I've also been thinking at one of these Delta Force hull, the 41.5" seems nice, but some bigger (47.2") exist too!
    Not thinking of any class, what motor/cell count would be a good sport configuration for the 41.5"?
    Emmanuel
    I'm french but I doubt I really am!
    http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pleindetrucs/