Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geico on 6s

Quote Originally Posted by MOSQUITO6717 View Post
    What esc did you used with a Castle neu 1512? . Does it draw a lot of amp ?
    I don't know since I don't have any logging equiptment but with that small a prop I would say no. But it will soon!

Battlefury, not sure if it will fit in the stock location. It may have to be moved forward of the motor. 6S in each side will not fit unless they are small packs. Mine are 5000mah 3s in each side in series. My esc is a turnigy K-force aka hobbywing 150a helicopter esc. Love em to death, never hand any problems with em.
    FE BOATING: Less like a hobby and more like an addiction!

Opps. maybe i didnt made it clear i planned to run on 2x3s. My only concern is now does the MG hull able to clear the height of the 34mm esc with the tupperware lid closed comfortably. Assuming i were to place it at stock ESC location.

If it doesnt, there is a' main tray' in the hull , might need to cut it to sink the 34mm(H) esc in. hope that works.

What coooling system are u using for k-force or does it even need one?

Regards

I used some 1/8 tubing in between the valleys of the heatsink. Three tubes, (1) over each row of FET's. Control has never been hot just warm at most. I am also running a homemade cap bank just in case.
    FE BOATING: Less like a hobby and more like an addiction!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12