Thread: BJ BL Esc

Default BJ BL Esc

It looks like the ESC can handle 16 cells. What do you guys think?
    By the way, Will this fit an Octura Prop with a 3/16" bore? I mean the prop shaft, not the ESC.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=PRB3309
    Last edited by domwilson; 11-06-2007 at 12:25 AM.

Nope. They use a 1/8th shaft.

The BJ fits any 3/16th hub size prop once you use the Brass bushing, I ran mine with 18 cell and yesterday morning I ran it with a 6s 4500.....needs a little more weight though, it was a plane, it starts to go airborne and flip backwards at 52(gps).
    Last edited by RCprince; 11-06-2007 at 09:39 AM. Reason: grammar
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

I ran mine with 18 cell and yesterday morning I ran it with a 6s 4500
    Witch is it? Did you 18 Nimh or 6s lipo?

Is that a 3mm shaft?

I used both...I borrowed one of my cousins 6s for a test run it performed well, just a lil' to light in the bow for the speed, next I'll try 2 6s in parallel.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

On the shaft I did like what diegoboy did and ran a .150 octura flex shaft kit...works flawless, with no vibration unlike the universal joint. and on the shaft , it's either a 1/8 or a 3mm which ever is bigger, just not a 4mm.
    Last edited by RCprince; 11-06-2007 at 11:44 AM.