Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another miss g problem....

Back on the post guy's
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

I was on the posts jim, until people started giving me crap. anyhow, HH want 200 bucks for this hull... seems kinda pricey to me considering what i've been reading so far. nice looking boat tho....

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    I was on the posts jim, until people started giving me crap. anyhow, HH want 200 bucks for this hull... seems kinda pricey to me considering what i've been reading so far. nice looking boat tho....
    It's a very VERY well built hull. The more I look over it the more impressed I am with it. I think for $200 you will be very happy with the looks and build of this hull. Honestly though its worth the extra $150 to just get the RTR. I sold my radio for $45 and I am sure you could get over $120 for brand new motor/esc, new their $89 a piece. The hardware on this boat is very nice as well and very high quality. The rudder is a beautiful piece of work.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    lol. If you were serious about getting just the hull, you'd know it's already available. Why get the hull, if it rubs you the wrong way? The motor and esc are already proven to be excellent. Plus, the new 2.4ghz system for under 400 bucks.
    This is all that I said. User error cannot be compensated for. Like I said, the electronics have proven to be reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    Hulls are here, but only a couple are left. I think you guys ordered them all over the weekend! Snooze ya lose!

Andy
    Does the hull & hatch come pre-decaled?? Would be nice to know! Thanks!!

Also, does it come with the tupperware style lid?

Ok ok ...moving on, I have ul-1 motor/ speed control and all hardware for a cat. Just thought this would be a good hull for these extra parts I have

That gear should work well in this hull. Are you gonna snag one up before they sell out?

Possibly. I'm looking at a kintec hull as well. I'm a little apprehensive about the geico because of an apparent porpoising ? I kinda like the kintec hull

I've heard mixed reviews on the porpoising... since I havent run it myslef I can't give you a first hand account but my good friend has his running with an x642 and riding smooth as it can be

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Possibly. I'm looking at a kintec hull as well. I'm a little apprehensive about the geico because of an apparent porpoising ? I kinda like the kintec hull
    The Kintec Cat hull is a HOR Apparition sometimes also called HOTR. If you do a search on that name you will find a lot of info on that cat. A lot of good reviews on that cat. The Geico porpoising (you can see it in my video in my signature) is just a matter of time for guys to figure it out. Like any new boat it takes a little time to figure out the hulls characteristics, but the hull really turns on well. Either choice would be a good one. JMO
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

I just love a good fight, hit with the left hook Scoota, I could not imagine getting this stirred up over a dodgy RTR with the wrong cable and bad servo's

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    I just love a good fight, hit with the left hook Scoota, I could not imagine getting this stirred up over a dodgy RTR with the wrong cable and bad servo's
    Every RTR has its problems & if everbody didnt have to have the latest boat on the market right away all this crying over minor stuff would be avoided , i cant stand people saying one product is better than another .

Do what i do & hold off buying & see what teething problems they have & wait for proboat , aquacraft to rectify them & then buy one...

Thats why i waited for the 2nd gen UL1 to come out & thats why my turn fin has not broken off or my water jacket does not leak ...

just my 2 bobs worth
    UL1- 1515 castle/neu / 240 swordfish
    SV27- with UL1 running gear
    33 Delta Force - 1521-1.5D/Neu/ 240 swordfish/4S2P

Never bought one,

You would think a flex shaft is the end of the world , but on the other hand its sad that Steven had to add a flex shaft & put up the price of the boat to sell them , cause of Proboats screw up !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    Never bought one,
    I must admit the only boat i havent had any problems with was the DF hull i built from the ground up LOL

Mine comes on Thrus so we will see if the decals are on but I think not so I ordered a set. Hardware is a great deal. I could always use a set of decals anyway for another build.

I hate to see this boat be knocked so soon. Every RTR has had problems...this one is minor compared to the UL1. Cornering alone is a big + when running this hull.

Default Nice -

Can you kids just be still? Now, say I am sorry and shake hands. Perhaps a "time out" will be necessary.

I think the term "knuckle head" used in the right tone, might be a term of endearment. That's what Paul Winchell used to call Jerry Mahoney back
    in the day.

As very wise man once said "relax, don't worry, be happy" Life is to short to get your panties in a bunch over something so small.
    Boomer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12