Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seems "G-Freak" has Freaked Out

OMGWOWITWASSOMUCHFUNREADINGTHATRANTFROMSUPERSMARTG UYiREALLYNEEDTORETHINKMYSTRATEGIESANDLISTENTOTHEMA STER.ITISSOMUCHBETTERTOBUYASIANSTUFFFROMANIMPORTER THANDIRECTFROMTHESOURCETHATWAYTHEMIDDLEMANCANMAKEM OREMUNNY.INEEDMUNNYCANYOUSENDMESOMEMYCHINGRISHISNO TSOGOODSOMAKEITHUNDREDSWRAPTHEMAROUNDQUARTERSANDUS ETHEMASPACKINGMATERIALILOVECHEWINGGUMANDIBUYBOATSF ROMWHEREEVERIWANTWHENEVERIWANTBUTWOULDNEVERBUYAGFR EAKHULLBECAUSEIDONTLIKETHEGUYSAPPEARANCEORSILLYRAN TS...

WOWIDIDNTKNOWITWASTHATHARDTOAVOIDTHESPACEBARFORTHA TLONG.
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

Almostforgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!exxagerativepunctuat ionisparamountandhelpsproveapoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

Did they really just take a shot at a UL-1 at a little past 8ms . A while back I commented on one of their vids and told them my ul would smoke their boat the told me their boats will smoke RTR's all day. Some people kids need smacked

You know they could actually make money if they didn't come off so cocky and arrogant, and actually knew what they where doing. I think they need mental
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

my fasteck can hang

What about this?
    maybe they posted that stupid rant on there lame site because
    1) people have caught on to them
    2) they are dumb
    3) the things they sell really are not that great and people want there money back due to smoked esc's and motors and radios that suck.. so now they are passing things off as RTR (the rant) as to take there resposibility of customer service out of there pocket books..............
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Maybe the guy is smarter than we think ??? He has got everyone checking out his site from all this , over night he dropped his prices on his Leopard motors & is matching stevens prices , i will be interested to see if he drops the price on his knockoff 180 seaking ESC next !!
    UL1- 1515 castle/neu / 240 swordfish
    SV27- with UL1 running gear
    33 Delta Force - 1521-1.5D/Neu/ 240 swordfish/4S2P

Quote Originally Posted by scoota View Post
    Maybe the guy is smarter than we think ??? He has got everyone checking out his site from all this , over night he dropped his prices on his Leopard motors & is matching stevens prices , i will be interested to see if he drops the price on his knockoff 180 seaking ESC next !!
    Pathetic.

So the game is to price gouge until caught/called out then lower prices?

In my book after seeing what they are doing and the rant I would never buy from them. Simply based off the way they conduct "business".

Quote Originally Posted by Basstronics View Post
    Pathetic.

In my book after seeing what they are doing and the rant I would never buy from them. Simply based off the way they conduct "business".
    Dont get me wrong i would NEVER buy anything off this tool , just watch his videos , its been a while since i have laughed so hard !!

G-Freak people need to go for one of the AMWAY seminars to learn how to make people buy....
    They are so low in their approch and style and the words they using it is scary....
    I know small guys will do much to run their staff but hey, gimme a brake....
    DJI Drone Advanced Pilot
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    Really? Who?!?!? Darin?!?!

Andy
    That's what I meant. I should have said "sort of" and a "reputation for being a pain in the a$$".

I do sympathize re ppl expecting free advise endlessly
    We now supply workup sheets for the products we handle... you must be a knob if you couldnt understand the walkthroughs.

But treating potential clients as stupid.. saying there is no such thing as warranty or aftersales service.. ...
    He's a tripper !
    Whatever he is on hasta be illegal .................

P'raps I should email and offer him a <made in China> Microsoft Keyboard, checked and repackaged, with the caps lock tested and guaranteed to work when it left our depot.. a super special price of $99USD for a product avail from FleaBay for $13.99......
    :sarcasm:
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Oh I bet the moron has himself and his one buddy on this site watching what we say about him and the the real wisdom on this site about FE boats
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel6401 View Post
    Did they really just take a shot at a UL-1 at a little past 8ms . A while back I commented on one of their vids and told them my ul would smoke their boat the told me their boats will smoke RTR's all day. Some people kids need smacked

You know they could actually make money if they didn't come off so cocky and arrogant, and actually knew what they where doing. I think they need mental
    Nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Basstronics View Post
    Pathetic.

It seems they got smart and now know that people are on to them. Look at the Seaking 180 they sell. The other day it was listed as a 200 amp esc, now it's changed to a 180 which it is, the stickers on it still say 200 amp though. Amazed, you know if they came here and settled the score and quit gouging for the "testing" and just sold stuff straight up like they are now all this could have been avoided. Us boaters and most people on this site are a pretty close group and try to look out for each other with scammers and fakes. Maybe if the also didn't rant and cry this all could have been put to past, and maybe some people from here would have at least entertained the idea of ordering from them. I know they have some hull I like, but due to their history and rant's I rather just avoid them all together. JMHO of course.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

Well he dropped 5 bucks off his seaking 180 knock off over night LOL Gee thats a bargin , ill take 2

95 bucks for the BS sticker on top WOW !!!!

The sad thing is Mr freak !! your rant & rave has spread to the other side of WORLD ,good for sales ,i think not !!!

Well he dropped 5 bucks off his seaking 180 knock off over night LOL Gee thats a bargin , ill take 2

95 bucks for the BS sticker on top WOW !!!!

The sad thing is Mr freak !! your rant & rave has spread to the other side of WORLD ,good for sales ,i think not !!!
    Yea price is still WAY to high. I think the extra money from all the price gouging goes to Bunny, she may be "pay 2 play"
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

I think they replied to you Diesel... lol
    "NOTE: THIS ESC COMES DIRECTLY FROM HOBBYWING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.... AND IS TUNED TO OUR SPECS. WE DO NOT GET THESE FROM A DISCOUNT CHINA HOBBYSHOP.

(CHINA HOBBY SHOPS DO NOT BENCH TEST, TUNE OR PROGRAM YOUR ESC'S FOR YOUR SPECS)

TRY TO RETURN A D.O.A. ESC TO ASIA, YOU WONT LIKE IT!!

ACTUAL FACTORY SPECS ARE 180A CONTINUOUS AND 360A PEAK BUT WE RATE THEM REALISTICALLY, BASED ON OUR EXTENSIVE TESTING, AT 200A CONT. AND 300A PEAK...TO BE SAFE FOR YOU :) THANKS US LATER

WE FIND THAT THESE ASIAN ESC'S OUTPERFORM CASTLE 240'S WHICH ARE ONLY REALLY RATED TO ONLY 240A PEAK... "

only really rated to only

rated realistically in my head..

Whoa interesting. They have taken shots at AQ now taking shots at Castle. I wonder what their "Extensive" testing consist of?!? I find it funny that running a esc at 20 amps continous over the MANUFACTOR rated specs is considered "SAFE FOR ME" I will thank you later for blowing my esc up for over-rating a esc that the designer posted at 180 amps cont... I wonder if their stickers are good for 20amp cont... ?

PS. Thank you G-Freak for pressing 2 buttons on the programming box to program my esc and charging me $100 for it. I rather just buy the $4.99 box myself. Also if I am just buying it from you and you don't know what set-up I am running, how are you programming it to my specs?

"NOTE: THIS ESC COMES DIRECTLY FROM HOBBYWING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.... AND IS TUNED TO OUR SPECS. WE DO NOT GET THESE FROM A DISCOUNT CHINA HOBBYSHOP.

(CHINA HOBBY SHOPS DO NOT BENCH TEST, TUNE OR PROGRAM YOUR ESC'S FOR YOUR SPECS)

TRY TO RETURN A D.O.A. ESC TO ASIA, YOU WONT LIKE IT!!

ACTUAL FACTORY SPECS ARE 180A CONTINUOUS AND 360A PEAK BUT WE RATE THEM REALISTICALLY, BASED ON OUR EXTENSIVE TESTING, AT 200A CONT. AND 300A PEAK...TO BE SAFE FOR YOU :) THANKS US LATER

WE FIND THAT THESE ASIAN ESC'S OUTPERFORM CASTLE 240'S WHICH ARE ONLY REALLY RATED TO ONLY 240A PEAK
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

According to their website if you spend over 500-bucks you can get a free tactical knife and a can of new monster nitrous energy drink!!

Quote Originally Posted by forescott View Post
    According to their website if you spend over 500-bucks you can get a free tactical knife and a can of new monster nitrous energy drink!!
    That can of energy drink will come in handy when you are up all night fixing all their F-up's on the boat you buy from them.
    FE BOATING: Less like a hobby and more like an addiction!

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat26 View Post
    That can of energy drink will come in handy when you are up all night fixing all their F-up's on the boat you buy from them.

You guys are funny as he11
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat26 View Post

its funny cause i just read a thread where someone on here tried to run the new proboat geico and the thing broke on the first run.... but im sure everyone on here have boats that run perfect all the time... christ

danaaaaaa.... Are you our resident G-Freak? Did it break, or did it have a small problem with a teflon liner? Also, since it happened, look at all the forum support he has recieved.

They charge over inflated prices......
    They rant and rave about their "experience"........ (which I assume is the ability to put labels on things)
    They repackage everything and call it "custom"........
    They use shiny objects in their advertising (Bunny,,,OK, ,,,,,I'll give them that one).............
    They flame forums in an effort to make themselves appear smarter....
    They run boats up on shore in their vids........(I should try that to gain from their "experience")
    They can't even seem to take themselves seriously if you listen to some of their commentary on their vids....

Old expresion: "Self Praise Is No Praise".......

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    its funny cause i just read a thread where someone on here tried to run the new proboat geico and the thing broke on the first run.... but im sure everyone on here have boats that run perfect all the time... christ
    Here's the difference, Miss Geico, Stilleto, SV27, UL-1 all developed by respected and successful racers from the ground up. Nothing is 100% perfect, but I bet they get the customer service they need. If I make 100 boats and 1 fails, I still have a 99% success rate. I have watched their videos and seen terrible driving, one of them refered to a series circuit as a "serial" circuit stated to use 6mm plugs because it "lower resistence or whatever it's called". As I buyer I want to buy something from someone who knows what their doing and more importantly why their doing it. In the video on the homepage I want to buy a boat not a bb gun, so why are showing it to me? Their is also respect in this sport do you think Grim or Darin ever bad mouth each other, I never heard them do that. They respect each other even though they work for competing companies. So why does G-Freak take shots at leading compaines? They have bad mouthed AQ & castle, and for what? You earn respect by giving respect, and they have given none. JMO
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet

http://www.gfreakracing.com/products...32-racing-hull

The chick is sexy looking , how do I get her phone number???? ( the one dipped in the foam where you can also see something like rc boat )
    I would never allow my kids to run their boat in the bath top, that must be one of the original freaking ideas of G-Freak.....
    DJI Drone Advanced Pilot
    Canada

Is it just me or are they adding these pictures and changing their site as we discuss it here???

ROFL

If we buy the boat doe we get the better pictures?

hahahahahahahaha

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast