Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seems "G-Freak" has Freaked Out

whatever. i would still buy from them. i've gotten *!***!***!***!**ters from many different companies anyways, nobody in this hobby should think anything should work perfectly all the time. If you do you're a moron

Here is a thread I started a little while ago and I think it would fit perfectly in this thread. Also their are alterantive websites to gfake for the hulls they sell.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Their vids are a joke. Terrible snarky know it all attitudes. Reading info from a peice of paper. No attention span. Dissing other rtr companies. Funny, to them waterproofing means use a radio box. To me, it means hatch tape. Just watched an EXCELLENT few GFreak vids. Do yourselves a favor and check em out. (for a good laugh)

Wow! What a bargain!!!!!!! Nothing like getting the new guy started off by some good ol price gouging! http://www.gfreakracing.com/products...rushless-motor

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Wow! What a bargain!!!!!!! Nothing like getting the new guy started off by some good ol price gouging! http://www.gfreakracing.com/products...rushless-motor
    Well for the extra $100 you are getting premium 6mm bullets installed as well a water jacket?

I think I figured out why the prices are sky high.

http://www.gfreakracing.com/products...lane-orange-32

That doesnt look like a public pool. Someones got a nice fancy pool, which has a nice fancy house. Which probably means they are well off. I cant speak for everyone, but I know Im not well off (like that). When I buy products I have to weigh what Im buying- if I need the service aspect or just the product. To some people $200 for a hull thats been "tweaked" might be worth it...

They actually want $269.00 for the 5692. That's for the motor. No 6mm bullets, no jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    They actually want $269.00 for the 5692. That's for the motor. No 6mm bullets, no jacket.
    i just came from thier site... did they just change thier prices? looks like they are offering builders pricing woo hoo!! they are probably reading this forum.... hey g-freak guys if your watching ill gladly test out your hulls for you for a nominal fee

Now if "Bunny" was building that boat I sure as he'll would buy one!

You guys need to watch the 11 minute vid on the home page, it's hilarious. Wait till you get to the part about the bullet connectors. "guys, don't swap these out for deans, that will add more resistance or whatever it's called". I laughed a bit at that.
    Catching Air!

Quote Originally Posted by johnf View Post
    You guys need to watch the 11 minute vid on the home page, it's hilarious. Wait till you get to the part about the bullet connectors. "guys, don't swap these out for deans, that will add more resistance or whatever it's called". I laughed a bit at that.
    Yep, watch the whole thing. Good stuff!

Stage 4 foam! Buy this boat or we will put you in the sites of our full auto co2 bb gun, which we will also sell you. Lmao
    Catching Air!

Man this guy REALLY shot himself in the foot with this deal !!!

My favorite GFreak item is the water cooling for lipos.

Steven why don't you have a " Bunny - Honey"... if she delivered personally, I would have to buy something from them

Steve can throw on a "Man-kini" and pose for pics with the products! That'll move some merchandise..
    BBY Scat Cat 26 8xl &sword fish 120
    Vac-U-Cracker 20turn brushed car motor
    Dumas Lil Rascal 7L!

Quote Originally Posted by adamb View Post
    Steve can throw on a "Man-kini" and pose for pics with the products! That'll move some merchandise..
    whoooaa hold on now!! Bunny is easy on the eyes

Please don't bash me for this, but what does it matter what they sell? if you don't like them don't buy from them. I am new to R/C boats and don't know everything, but I do know that I like the 32" hydroplane hulls they offer.

I do not have the patience or skill to build a kit hydroplane, so buying a fiberglass hull is perfect for me.

I like the picture of her in the tub with bubbles and her top sitting off to the side with the "oh no" look.

I think shes holding a bot to...

Wait what are we buying? Boats or the woman?

Im a man, but come on now. Were looking to buy boats. Not your G Freak woman!

jcgc, buy one from a reputable company. Proboat, or Aquacraft. They sell RTR fiberglass hulls deigned and tested by actual FE expert racers.

Rumdog, I have a Miss Vegas Deuce. That is how I found this site, which is great and has loads of information.

geico geico!!!!!!!

I'm sure that'll get them more customers...

My wife thought this was some kind of weird, rc boat p0rn...
    http://www.gfreakracing.com/products...2-esc-80-amps#
    BBY Scat Cat 26 8xl &sword fish 120
    Vac-U-Cracker 20turn brushed car motor
    Dumas Lil Rascal 7L!

Quote Originally Posted by jcgc View Post
    Please don't bash me for this, but what does it matter what they sell? if you don't like them don't buy from them. I am new to R/C boats and don't know everything, but I do know that I like the 32" hydroplane hulls they offer.

I do not have the patience or skill to build a kit hydroplane, so buying a fiberglass hull is perfect for me.
    Just trying to help people from getting ripped off by obvious price gouging......

hahahaha I wonder how they get the girl to do that.... "Hey you wanna pose wet in a bikini with some.... remote control boat parts? Ya just put the ESC in your mouth"

Come on now give em credit... they have a hottie to distract you from the fact that you are getting hosed

Quote Originally Posted by RCKong View Post
    Come on now give em credit... they have a hottie to distract you from the fact that you are getting hosed
    They could have done better

yea, I dare someone to dig up a picture of steven and take it to photo shop... LOL

Like you know ahhh, like ummmm you know, we got this turn fin on the side of this ahhh boat and um we can put straight ones on there for saw or drag racing or we can ah bend them for um yeah you know.

Pretty sure he'd have even less customers than gfreak at that point...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast