Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: www.mlboatworksrc.com Laser cut race boat kits & accessories

Just a quick update. The GSX sport hydro lineup has expanded, and a new version 2 is now available. With wider sponsons, and shingled sponsons, the version 2 will be able to shed water faster, handle rougher water, turn faster with more stability, and handle heavier batteries from a dead stand still.
    The GSX310, is now the GSX315v2, and is 31.5" long.
    The GSX380 is now the GSX380v2, 38" long.

Then, two newcomers are here...
    The GSX265v2 is 26.5", and the GSX338v2 is 33.8".
    The 265, 315 and 380 are available as nitro or FE specific kits, and the 338 is only done as an FE kit.

They are mostly added to the website now, so take a look! Same prices as the Version 1's as well!

These take an already outstanding kit, and raise it to another level, as well as adding more size versatility!

Thanks, Mike www.mlboatworksrc.com

GSX380v1 pic for reference:
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Looks sweet bro!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Keep up the great work Mike, Saving up again! like the 310 ans 338.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Mike who does the graphics? Might like some for the GRX310.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Happy Easter to all, I have a few noob questions. I am debating what kit to get and not sure between the Newton 171 and 172. Do you have a picture that shows difference between offset and centered engine well on the Newton 171? I would love to try my best to replicate this beautiful U-27. Thank you for your time.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

What U-27 are you finding that ran with those hull numbers?
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by JimClark View Post
    What U-27 are you finding that ran with those hull numbers?
    Not sure I understand the question but here is where I found this boat.

http://www.rcunlimiteds.com/2010-201...ton-Industries

Got it my roster list is not current
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

I would use the 172 kit for that hull. It looks like the T6 hull. Mike
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by cybercrxt View Post
    I would use the 172 kit for that hull. It looks like the T6 hull. Mike
    Thank you so much Mike, can you suggest any of your boat stands that would work with the Newton 172.

Quote Originally Posted by gabz17 View Post
    Happy Easter to all, I have a few noob questions. I am debating what kit to get and not sure between the Newton 171 and 172. Do you have a picture that shows difference between offset and centered engine well on the Newton 171? I would love to try my best to replicate this beautiful U-27. Thank you for your time.

If I could sell most of my boats to buy one off these in 1/10th I might do it. Beautiful boat. I don't have the skills to do detail like that.
    Nortavlag Bulc

I can't find this build thread

What build thread do you need?

It was a t-6 hull build thread, albert lee. I have the 172 extreme and I am looking for pics. I also came across a; Home Street Bank, build thread, and now I can't seem to find that anywhere either. But I don't remember if that was an ML or a RcBoat build.

Finally, a full instruction manual for the RSX Outrigger series is done! Email me for a copy anyone that needs one!

Well, I am very happy to announce a new addition to the fiberglass hull lineup at ML Boatworks. I acquired the Vision 20 and 40 outboard tunnel molds from Shawn and they arrived today! Been cleaning them up, only to find a mint surface under the paste wax layers. I am working on prepping them for semi permanent mold release now, and should be ready to start tackling the waiting list soon! I am really happy to finally be offering race tunnels again, and the fact they have won numerous races at the international level is even better! More soon!

-

Well, I cannot say I am not very very happy with the first 20 and 40 bottom layups. Both done with carbon reinforcement. Stain Harness H4 carbon to be exact. This has made for a very very strong, and light bottom. I am also now using Duratec Hi Gloss gel coat additive, and I cannot say enough about the results. A more durable gel coat, that will polish up like a mirror. The pics below are before any kind of Polishing! I cannot wait to start on the top decks for these two hulls. Here are some pics:

-

Very nice!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678