Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diegoboy... here's the ProFisherman Center Console

Default Diegoboy... here's the ProFisherman Center Console

I finally figured out how to get these pics off of my cousins highly expensive sony without having to auction of a leg to replace it. I built it after I got bored without 2 pro fisherman....It's kinda rough...typical after coming back from a 10 year RC hiatus...let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Here are some more Pics.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

and a little more

Finally the last 2, that last pics...the drainage on the right is where I crashed my BlackJack Brushless after a radio glitch.

Looks great. I cant wait to show my son these tonight. He is a avid fisherman at 9 years old and I cant break his grip that he keeps on his ProFisherman!
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

lol...cool, my pleasure sharing them

Thanks! I might try to mod the hull I have. (Bare hull only) I was thinkin' about trying to fabricate this to fit it...
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Mr Prince that is an excellent representation of a center console fishing boat. I LOVE it. Look very scale man. Nicley nicley done :).

Thank you SJFE I really appreciate that.

that's awesome! If the profisherman came as a center console instead of a bass boat, I'd buy one in a second.

The only way that could be cooler, is a bigger boat with twins. :). I do believe I have another boat in my fleet that could fit those criteria.
    BOATS CAN FLY AND SHOULD!

Just showed my son Steve the pictures. He now wants to build one! lol
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

mr prince what prop are you using on that EP1 Who makes it?????
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

Too cool man, the only way it would be better, would be to paint that motor black and add a Merc sticker :D
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

lol...nah dude because i'm 4everude lol

but you always bet on BLACK
    this is my big boat
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

Sweet dude..I'm jealous

don't be I can't afford to run it so it just sits going to hell in my driveway (sigh)

Yea these terrorist oil barrens have gotten us

i wanted to build a boat like that but have twin 800s and base it off a company called concept boats. nice build though looks great

RCprince you have done a really good job on that boat, i dont even recognize that it once was a profisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Avanti27offshore View Post
    but you always bet on BLACK
    this is my big boat
    Cool boat but i really like that Lightning. is it stock?

sure it's stock :D just you basic 500hp tow rig.
    It is my work truck right now, kind of makes me sick to abuse it like I have been, but I have no choice.
    The boat runs 75+
    the Lightning runs low 12 quarter miles at 100+

rcprince the boat look great! love all the scale touches.
    is it just me or does the boat look like its low in the water in the back?

avanti27offshore
    thats why smaller single engineboats are cheaper and faster
    Last edited by crazzy maxx; 12-03-2007 at 04:35 PM.
    snort pixi sticks=symptoms-:

Quote Originally Posted by crazzy maxx View Post
    rcprince the boat look great! love all the scale touches.

avanti27offshore
    thats why smaller single engineboats are cheaper and faster
    sweet boat nice tow rig too

Faster yes but not everywhere, I'll race you offshore in some 3-5 footers :D

you got a point there! but once i get over 50 its all wind no water i ride ontop of waves not through them
    snort pixi sticks=symptoms-:

[QUOTE=crazzy maxx;20648]rcprince the boat look great! love all the scale touches.

Heres why it site low in the stern. If u have seen the original Pro fisherman u notice the same thing. The reason the Outboard has a lot of weight thus lifting the bow and lowering the stern. This is true even with a real full scale bass boat.
    Failure is the First step to SUCCESS

RCprince do u know of any manufactures that build fishing boats?

Thanks Ocean Racer...Yea it did sit low..I had a Feigao 9l in it...should have tried the S series....

Dumas makes a kit of a 65 donzi sport fish

I have not seen any center console kits

I believe you will need to follow RCprinces lead and mod your own.

No FsHunt..I just get Bored an convert my own stuff, I also made an outboard SV and Convert my Blackjack..made it longer and change the canopy and added larger steps...I'm looking for a MRP fountain..Actually 2 To make a Foutain center console with 2 outboards and a Real Rio Rose with steps and ride Pad.

My boat does a whopping 33 mph on a flat day .
    DSCN08352222222.JPG lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast