Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BlackJack with a Nose Job Due to a Crash

Default BlackJack with a Nose Job Due to a Crash

How do I post these pics, I see steve have links to rcflix and the gallery, But when I click on most pics it says there coming directly from the forum
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Last edited by RCprince; 10-29-2007 at 01:15 PM.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Wow what did it hit? That sucks. Sorry man

After I crashed, I placed the esc and Motor in my SV outboard spinning a 645 on 14 cells and got 38mph...this weekend I'll run again with my New BJ-BL hull ,

and By the way I made that outboard cowling out of Balsa wood, I lost 2 in the lake near me and Tower is still on backorder, So I had to bring out the craftman in me skills. ;-)

Looks like you need to order another hull from horizon. I think that one is KO'ed. Really sucks man.

ok I will ask again, how did it happen?

Wicked I crashed doing plus 45mph into a drainage well not actually the drainage but right next to a lake overflow drainage, my Futaba 3pm glitched on me...But it was a fun day.

Question do anyone know if the new hull comes with the stuffing box in place already?
    Last edited by RCprince; 10-29-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Yes that and a hatch...Don't ask me how I know....lol

Did you purchase a hull to SJFE?

No but I think one is comming for christmass.

Oh ok, I just hope the replacement hull comes with the stuffing box in place, I would like to do a quick swap out.

RC prince would you want to sell the BJ hull?
    if your throwing it out I'll pay the shipping, if want to sell name a price
    Island Boys Fast Electric Hawaii

by the way that SV looks sweet....thats what I wanted to do. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    How do I post these pics, I see steve have links to rcflix and the gallery, But when I click on most pics it says there coming directly from the forum
    When posting go to advanced post. click on the paper clip up top, attach your pics from your computer, than hit submit reply

I was gonna use the hardware out of the old BJ to put in the new one, But let me see by weeks end..I may just cough up the money to just get a new one, If my older daughter stop thinking I'm an heir to the Rockefeller Estate.

I was gonna use the hardware out of the old BJ to put in the new one, But let me see by weeks end..I may just cough up the money to just get a new one, If my older daughter stop thinking I'm an heir to the Rockefeller Estate.
    You are the "prince"
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Where are the "hulls only" from ???
    :D I do What I like !! "AINOSHETU"
    Island Boys Fast Electric

Horizon.com has the nitro hull. Same thing you will just have to cut the stringers down.

Hull <---BL BJ Bare hull only
    Hatch <-- BL BJ Hatch
    Entire parts list <--BL BJ Parts
    I hate how slow horizon's website is...
    Last edited by Diegoboy; 10-30-2007 at 08:07 PM.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

yup thats it.....all us electric guys need is just the hull and then stock bj's be eating prop wash.........lol. oh and SV27's............lol.
    :D I do What I like !! "AINOSHETU"
    Island Boys Fast Electric

I'd like to think that too, but in a oval race, the SV27 will smoke this thing...atleast a SV27 will smoke my BJ26 BL lol....mine turns like a hook! It spends most of it's time upside down!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.mauian View Post
    yup thats it.....all us electric guys need is just the hull and then stock bj's be eating prop wash.........lol. oh and SV27's............lol.
    Fast Electric and Fast Ford's / V8 Mustang Enthusiast

Well we will see when....wait...never mind...

This Saturday my Cousin and I are gonna have another BlackJack BL...SuperVee 27 shake down....He really thinks he's Reggie fountain with his Kat Killer SuperVee...I had to let him know, Not in the RC world Buddy come again.

OK Prince let me know........send me a PM in case I forget to check back here.
    thanks

and by the way, IMHO, the super vee power plant has more balls than the BJ power plant. I got a SV motor and ESC in my nitro BJ and I smoked a brushless BJ
    this Sunday. heh heh heh

I agree, I had to use my cousins supervee esc after he crashed it to get my 51mph on my Blackjack using an ammo 2600 kv, he got 47.1 My esc kept shutting down,

I always wondered about thw ammo, how is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast