Thread: Running

Default Running

Just a couple of pictures of my maiden run. Very pleased. Will be running this weekend with more batteries and lipos. Running in Little Rock, AR.

Stringfly <>++++
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice pics! Good luck with the boat! Let us know how the lipos work out.

I just got one of these in white and had it out the other day for the first run with my dtx 5000's. Have to say it handled way better than I thought it would from reading these forums. Got it dialed in for these batts but wonder what the difference is going to be with my lipos and CF45 prop.

Default 42 mph

Last weekend did 41 mph (friends GPS) using two 5000 mah 2s lipos. Still using stock prop but have grimracer copper one that is balanced and ready to put on. Will try it out tomorrow.

Stringfly <>+++++
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stringfly; 08-20-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Very Nice Pictures !!!

Quote Originally Posted by stringfly View Post
    Last weekend did 41 mph (friends GPS) using two 5000 mah 2s lipos. Still using stock prop but have grimracer copper one that is balanced and ready to put on. Will try it out tomorrow.

Stringfly <>+++++

Which prop? the 42x55? I was thinking of getting that but not sure how the temps would be with lipos.

Default prop

I have the Grimracer 40 x 52/3 3 blade and the 42 x 55 balanced and sharpened but have not tried them yet. Believe it or not I'm still using the stock prop. I did clean it up some and balanced it.
    Some video of us running yesterday. Water very rough so just ran Nimh's... did not need lipo speed in these conditions. My SuperVee gps at 41mph with lipos last week. Stock prop.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1295746

Stringfly <>+++++