Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: buyers beware !!!!!

Incrediable patience and Customer Service by RiverRat.

Bruce needs a different hobby or buy RTR and leave them alone.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    My set up was the ammo brushless motor from kintec, 42x55 grim prop,2 turnigy 30c 5000 mah. batterys, and his seaking 90 amp. esc. I did not know so many of you worshipped jan at kintec. OK you have run me out of this hobby.. Anyone want to buy a sv-27 with all of kintecs upgrades !!!!!! If he said the thing to you that he said to me you would have a bad attitude to. sorry for upsetting everyone
    It's not about worship it's about respecting good people and Jan and Steve are two people that are very VERY good at what they do. I currently do and will always use Jan and Steve for my RC needs. You can't throw a temper tantrum and expect us not to back up fellow boaters that we support. I think the issue here is complete lack of knowledge. Don't run away from it, learn what your doing wrong and fix it.

Jan keep up good work buddy, your great to do business with in my book!!!

Click the SV video in my link, running high 40s with all Kintec and OSE parts. Everything he sold me worked GREAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BondoBrushless View Post
    Incrediable patience and Customer Service by RiverRat.

Bruce needs a different hobby or buy RTR and leave them alone.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Look for a $750 dollar SV in the swapshop soon.

($250 for the SV + $500 in upgrades)

Hopefully there will be pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by pescador View Post
    My experience with Kintec has been the best of any RC company I have dealt with.
    Orders are usually shipped the same day, I have 3 orders on the way right now.
    I guess I'm "the buddy"
    There are only two vendors I deal with, Kintec and OSE.....Tower and HobbyKing if I'm desparate

There is a lesson here. I am retired but sold equipment all my life, my last job was as an international sales manager travelling the world. Yes, we all screw up from time time for various reasons and I have seen the problems from both sides but as a caveat I have rarely seen a customer admit to their mistakes. At one installation, we had screwed up and I instructed our firm to build a new machine at a cost of $140,000.00....the president called me on the carpet for that....4 months later we got a letter from their president stating that they had never seen a company to stand behind their repututation like that and stated we were the only supplier for all their plants and included an order for 4 more machines with no quotes required.
    The point is that Jan did all he could do to satisfy a customer and the customer went the nasty way to resolve his dispute...end of epistle

My set up was the ammo brushless motor from kintec, 42x55 grim prop,2 turnigy 30c 5000 mah. batterys, and his seaking 90 amp. esc. I did not know so many of you worshipped jan at kintec. OK you have run me out of this hobby.. Anyone want to buy a sv-27 with all of kintecs upgrades !!!!!! If he said the thing to you that he said to me you would have a bad attitude to. sorry for upsetting everyone

Bruce, can you post some pics of your setup and wiring? Perhaps we can help you out.
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    Bruce, can you post some pics of your setup and wiring? Perhaps we can help you out.
    Thats the spirit! Seems Jan went way out of his way to help Bruce, he is known to do that, and this experience was a summary of events not lending well to a positive outcome. Should this continue to the benefit of the end user we all should keep an open mind.

John
    Change is the one Constant

bruce if u are selling ur boat (witch i dont suggest) post some pic plz ,and has any one bought the boat hauler bag from kintech?, is it worth the money?

Dont give up now, the thread was just getting interresting !!!! well guys i havent used Kintec & was going to ask about there service , but i think all my questions have been answered now , i think i will place my first order with Jan now !!!!
    UL1- 1515 castle/neu / 240 swordfish
    SV27- with UL1 running gear
    33 Delta Force - 1521-1.5D/Neu/ 240 swordfish/4S2P

Wink We all really want to help

Seriously we all really want to help thats what we do here. There is so much knowledge here it's not funny. With out the dedicated people here I would be lost. So don't give up just ask for help.

All I can say is.... very irresponsible post.

Jan is a good guy. If anyone had to pay machinists the going hr. rate, couplers would be around $50 or so.

Posts like this really do not deserve the time or the #of posts but defending the small makers that save all of us money for a hobby is a good thing.

Most of us dealers require customers to send the items back directly to the manufacturer. Unfortunately you found out the hard way that he expects you to send it back directly to SeaKing. When a US customer buys an Asian esc its important to know where it goes when it needs a repair or warranty before you buy it. Lesson learned.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

One reason I like dealing Etti products. Dealers only sends items back. This gives us a chance also to find out what happened. Etti always does the research and generally will tell us exactly what it went through.

Default picture of boat

sorry for update pic. put all stock parts back in to run. pic. of motor, esc, program card, radio, props, ect. you might get a part from china that`s bad.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

When I first started I had loads of problems - turns out that most of them were due to my mistakes and not fully understanding how things worked. Ask lots of questions and most of the time you will get good answers. Some times answers are few and far between if you try something that is off the wall ... but this doesn't mean it can't be done.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

love the set up bruce

I'm not sure about but I think I'll take Jan's years of f.e. experience and his reputation for excellent service over Bruce's 4 posts any day.

Starting a thread to tarnish a respected ose members reputation is uncalled for.

sorry for update pic. put all stock parts back in to run. pic. of motor, esc, program card, radio, props, ect. you might get a part from china that`s bad.....
    Take a look at this thread for help with the liposhield... https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ght=liposhield
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12