Thread: Mrp miss budweiser hydro9newly built,,mint,,see pics!!!

Default Mrp miss budweiser hydro!!!newly built,,mint,,see pics!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!!

Up for sale is my Mint Perfect condition recent assembled MRP Miss Budweiser Hydro boat Hull and all hardwar and drive line!!!I bought this boat from a a guy whoo had 3 of these,,this one was just assmbled with th decals already installed,,,the boat is in perfect Mint condition ,,,,I was going to put a new Supervee 27 brushless esc/motor set up in her to make a nice fun boat for speed and just fun factor,,,but i have too many projects right now and changed directions to only run Hydro's and Outriggers only for straight speed runs!!!
    The boat comes with all the factory hardware and screws,all the drive line shafts from motor bracket to prop,,also has the 3 gears,rudder,turn fin and front sponson add ons and original Manual and decal install sheet,,

This is only the Hull,Harware and Drive line parts(NO ESC,MOTOR,SERVO OR SERVO LINKAGE!!)
    PLEASE SEE PICS OF HER,,
    She would make either a Great Display or fun Brushless upgrade for somebody,,these boats are very rare to find in this condition and has no scuffs,scratches or inperfections inside or outside of hull at all!!!!!!!!!!

ASKING 100.00 paypal +3% paypal fees and shipping cost,(cost depends on how you like her shipped of course(will be packed very well to preserve current status of the boat!!)

please check my ratings on RC universe site under same user name,,i have only onre trade and one purchase on offshore so far,,,also have 115 perfect feebay feedbacks for all RC sales!!!!
    thx for your time,,please feel free to ask for info or more pivs please,,try to describe my ads to best of my ability,,sorry for long ads..thx again for looking!!,,Bobby(Silverdragon)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Silverdragon; 07-22-2010 at 01:24 AM. Reason: SOLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverdragon View Post
    but i have too many projects right now and changed directions to only run Hydro's and Outriggers only for straight speed runs!!!
    If you need a 5XL 3324kv for your speed runs I have one for sale new in box....
    ? WHAT RULES?

Default Hey dangerous toys!!

May I ask what your needing for it shipped to Augusta GA 30904??? what esc do you recommend using with this motor and what size lipo would be safe bet to get speed but not burn her out,,I am just trying to figure out how to set my boats up for straight speed runs like i do my Brushless on-roads,,,but the boats i just got into a few weeks back and now i just got laid off from the Chevy Dealership in therir paint shop,,so i am selling a few of my landbased speed rides and this boat hulls and one or 2 other boats I have that i know wont be for top end speeds,,do you have any suggestions,,i just got a motor i bought that arrived today from G-Freak racing boats,,this thing is a monster in size(a cannon)lol..it is 2045kv 3s-5s li-po IB3600-09 motor,,,this thing is huge,,he said my castle hydra 120 would work great with it on a 4s lipo,,the motor is made by TE topedge (Ultimate brushless Motor) is all written on the cooling jacket,,havent seen this style,,will post a pick up in help me ad,,lol,,just let me know what your needing for the 5xl,,thx,,Bobby

I am asking $65 shipped in the continental USA. I run one of these motors in a 30" rigger with a 120A esc on 3s lipos. 2s lipos are probably best for higher kv motors. Now you need to remember that high speed runs are only good for a couple of passes, then you need to let things cool down before you run it again. I was getting speeds of high 50's to low 60's on a x440 prop. I havent really tweeked with it yet but I will when time permits. I'm gonna turn down the timing on the esc and try a x640 prop on 2s. Just watch your temps.....LMK if your interested in the motor
    Here's the link: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=16314
    ? WHAT RULES?