Thread: Battery Charger Adapter

Default Battery Charger Adapter

I just purchased my first FE boat, the Mini Rio. I haven't had a chance to run it yet, but I already have a question. Does anyone know where I can get an AC adapter that I can plug the included car charger into so I can charge my batteries from an AC outlet?

Quote Originally Posted by reduca View Post
    I just purchased my first FE boat, the Mini Rio. I haven't had a chance to run it yet, but I already have a question. Does anyone know where I can get an AC adapter that I can plug the included car charger into so I can charge my batteries from an AC outlet?
    This came with my hobbyzone super cub trainer plane. It works with a different charger that came with my parkzone f4u corsair that was strickly for car lighter so it may work for you as well. http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=HBZ4747 or http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=HBZ1004 Hopefully the batteries you have aren't to big or it may take a while, but their are different sizes that may work better because anything more that a 1800mah (size of my flight packs) may take A WHILE.

WELCOME 2 THE FORUM & HAPPY BOATING!!!!!!!!!!
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

I would suggest getting a better charger, like the Piranha for sale in the swapshop. We found that the Aquacraft chargers do not fully charge the batteries; a good NIMH charger will make you grin wider AND you can charge up to 8 cells, 10 pack memory - I have two, love em both!!
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    I would suggest getting a better charger, like the Piranha for sale in the swapshop. We found that the Aquacraft chargers do not fully charge the batteries; a good NIMH charger will make you grin wider AND you can charge up to 8 cells, 10 pack memory - I have two, love em both!!
    Yea good call Jesse, I have that charger as well and your right it is AWESOME. Easy to use with program memory and a great price.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"