Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roll call

Default Roll call

Who (so far) owns the Blackjack26 Brushless?
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Me

I just took mine for a first run!

Me (unrun)

I guess it's clear that I have one too!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I want one.......... so any of you not happy? let me know.
    Island Boys Fast Electric Hawaii

J, why dont you just sell me your other one. :D
    OPP Racing "Other Peoples Parts!"
    Island Boys Fast Electrics

I will after I get a brushless one..............and how you going into the spec class if you selling all your sv parts? heh

c'mon you know i learned from kale...i not selling ALL the stuff i got, and whatever is left over is going to be donated as prizes for the race :D
    OPP Racing "Other Peoples Parts!"
    Island Boys Fast Electrics

looks like its mine then ...........lol might as well just give em to me now, or latter?

Hand raised, with 14 cells Stock step-up, I barely beat a supervee running thunderpower 3300 4s1p with a grimracer 40x53 prop.....also tried to run a 3300/kv Bl and the Esc kept shutting down at full throttle, I'm thinking it might be the esc rev limiter thinking it's free running due to the high kv.

RCprince r u saying the resone the boat wont go in full throttle is because of the nimh batts?

No, I'm saying maybe because of the high kv the motor is doing, I've doubled the kv 3300 so maybe the esc thinks it's free wheeling, last night I ran a 2600 ammo motor it ran for 6 minutes on those 3600 intellect nimhs..A rocket out of hellzzzzzzz.....But when I recharged the Batts, the same thing the esc died, I made some jumpers for the connectors rather than desoldering and resoldering the ones on the motor,, about 3/4 of an inch wire in between the connectors so I'm now thinking it maybe the particular polarity I reattached them.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Thanks RCprince. Where did u get ur rc fishing boat?

I bought mine through the local hobby shop. I had him order me the hull and hatch alone so I could build it how I wanted from the go. At one time I was big into the racing scene, but I bought this because its just a nice looking hull. Running hardware is a speedmasters mini rudder, Fullers heavy duty 2" set back strut, Hydra 120, and a Hacker B50 10L I robbed from my old P rigger. I'm not altogether concerned about handling, the hull design is almost identical to my old Drifter S, which means its not gonna turn well without substantial ride surface mods. My goal with the hull at this point will be to get about 55mph with 12 4200 sub Cs...which shouldn't be too difficult. I'll get some pics up soon. I just fitted the hardware to the transon tonite, it looks really nice.

Later guys

Trey

I built my fishing boat, its a converted profisherman
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Add me. Seeled the deal and made payment this morning. Hope to have her mid next week :D.

got mine and already cutting my own longer turn fins. Like I really need another boat to build, already have 3 hydros on the bench needing a hardware install now this...............
    :D I do What I like !! "AINOSHETU"
    Island Boys Fast Electric

I have had mine for about 10 days or so, I only changed the receiver and the tubing for the cooling.

Just got me one. Haven't ripped it apart yet. Waiting to see what everyone else does.

I got mine yesterday. I'm going to run it this weekend before I put my own inline strudder on it.

I ordered one on monday and should have it by the end of the week. I also picked up a set of 7 cell 4200 batteries, and a 642 prop. Can't wait to run it. my buddy has a sv 27 that he bought last weekend. We should have some fun racing.

Quote Originally Posted by obrien View Post
    I ordered one on monday and should have it by the end of the week. I also picked up a set of 7 cell 4200 batteries, and a 642 prop. Can't wait to run it. my buddy has a sv 27 that he bought last weekend. We should have some fun racing.
    Awesome. Welcome Obrien.

Scratch me in on the list. Just spoke for mine this evening. Should arrive early next week new in box. 2 cats/2 mono's. Let the basement flood its boatin time.

Thumbs up

Add me as well, I ran mine for the first time last week on Friday. I must say, I like the power of the motor on 4S2P, very stable, lots of run time and nothing but the lipo's were over 85deg (lipo's were 105deg.) after a 7-8 min run. That was with the stock prop, I did not have the GPS w/ me.. Next time I will get Gps with stock and x642 or x645 props:D .. It is no race boat, but it is a blast to run in calm or choppy water!

Hi, please add me to the list.
    Although l have sent back the stock ESC, receiver and transmitter as these parts appear faulty i.e. ESC shutting off at full throttle.

Default Newb to H20

Hi all. I ordered my first FE boat, should have a BL Blackjack and ESC programmer at my LHS Wednesday. I started bashing a Revo MT last spring and racing offroad mid summer. Did a little carpet Oval over the winter and may try DO this summer along with offroad. I've been around boats and water all my life, did competitive wakeboard for 6 years. Adding a boat to my RCs just makes sense to me, and I'm already finding some good tips about the Blackjack here. I picked up a couple of Zig Zags for my 4 and 5 year old when I ordered my boat, so they get to play too. I'm sure I'll have questions once I get to start running this one. Once I get comfortable with piloting it I'd like to push it up to a 50mph if i can. I'll be a regular here to I suppose.

Chris Davis
    Secretary, R/C Outlaws
    www.rc-outlaws.org

I want one. Anyone got one I can get for cheap?

Wakesurfer, welcome! I'm on here all the time, I've gotten a crazy amount of advice from this forum. DOesn't solve all the problems, my boat got filled with water again today, but the forum is a huge help.

Quote Originally Posted by OJ racer View Post
    I want one. Anyone got one I can get for cheap?
    Sure. There are a few of them on Ebay, used, for more than what my LHS can get them for. Browsing RC on the Bay got me thinking boat. Glad I checked before i jumped on the first couple I saw there. Wow.
    Thanks for the welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast