Thread: Setting up a FE Tunnel

Default Setting up a FE Tunnel

I have a new Woodstuff 30 FE that I'm getting ready to do a P-spec build on. Many of the tunnels I see have the steering servo toward the front of the boat. I would prefer to intstall it in toward the rear. I was wondering if this is feasable or would the battery end up too far foward and screw up the CG?

Any suggestion, thoughts or tunnel set up pics would be appreciated.

I'm also looking for a UL1 motor-OS lower adapter. I know Kris is working on getting some made, but I'm running tight on time.

Thanks!!!

best thing to do it mount the outboard on the back and put all the parts in the boat where you think you want them and shuffle them untill you get it to balance in the right spot

Quote Originally Posted by Nautiboyz View Post
    I have a new Woodstuff 30 FE that I'm getting ready to do a P-spec build on. Many of the tunnels I see have the steering servo toward the front of the boat. I would prefer to intstall it in toward the rear. I was wondering if this is feasable or would the battery end up too far foward and screw up the CG?

Any suggestion, thoughts or tunnel set up pics would be appreciated.

I'm also looking for a UL1 motor-OS lower adapter. I know Kris is working on getting some made, but I'm running tight on time.

Thanks!!!
    Hi

I am no expert but this is how i set up mu Vs-1 . I put the servo in the RR.

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=13542

Thanks for the info guys. Can't wait to get started.