Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Genesis cat,,,

Thanks I'll try the table test,I did add weight to the opposite rear corner thinking it would help lift the right side ,I'm so ready to just buy anouther hull but this was one of my first and I really don't want to install hardware ,I keep checking the for sale site for a 36" hull V or cat ,

Did the table test and the hull rocks quit a bit ,obviously warped ,so now I need a 36" hull cat or V ,any ideas? Would rather not get anouther genesis ,

sorry to hear your hull is toasted, from what you described it sounded like a twisted hull
    I cant recommend any thing I only have a couple model boats and the genesis is the best one I have so far

actually I was going to make a post looking for a V Hull recommendations that will give the same bang for the buck as the Genesis and close to the Genesis in size I have some sporty water I play in

so go ahead and start a thread for recommendations we can both benefit from the same post

I put it under WTB,THANKS

I want to know if somebody use those CAT - Powertrim 100mm in the catamaran twin setup, Thanks.

Last edited by Alfa Spirit; 07-05-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314