Quote Originally Posted by Eodman View Post
Oh man - his picture is on the box - look out guys you are gonna have to make the doors to the meeting hall bigger!!!!! Just to get his head inside!

Just kidding Darin!
Very funny...

Going to take much more than just a picture on a box... vainity really isn't my thing... I screw up too much to think that much of myself, and I can't drive!!

If people LOVE it, however, and start winning races with it and really enjoying owning it, well... then we'll see...

Right now, I'm in that nervous state of "I sure hope this works out the way I had planned it to" mode...

In the meantime, I'm keeping myself busy with a couple of other little projects...

After this weekend, however, I'm fairly optimistic that most will find this to be a very nice RTR platform. It can definitely be taken out of the box, and with almost no additional prep work, go out and be a strong performer in the class. I didn't have any data on it, but I'm pretty sure I was getting all of at least 40-mph with the stock prop... which is essentially a Prather 215. It's not super sharp, but is stainless and should be easy to fully sharpen.

I'm hoping that, with a little additional prep work, it can be a front-runner, but that remains to be seen. Those Cobras, and VS-1s, are really fast...