Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Traxxas Titan

Default Traxxas Titan

This looks great!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if its ABS...... Heck Traxxas could make it out of Paper Machete and I would still buy it!!! I am having one...... looks like a Great setup... leave it to traxxas... if you can have a reliable, pull it out of your trunk and stick two economical 3s lipos in her and go 50, Im in... and on top of that it looks like a TITAN.... which I have two of..... I will definatlely be havin one of these too
    Last edited by JMSCARD; 06-08-2010 at 10:03 PM.

WHAT?!?!? That boat is AWESOME! The removable tray with ALL the electronics on it?! Room for 6s 2p as well! They def. Changed the looks from the orig. vid. I need one!

SO.....................a 540XL 1600kv!

Get a load of this pic!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JMSCARD View Post
    This looks great!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if its ABS...... Heck Traxxas could make it out of Paper Machete and I would still buy it!!! I am having one...... looks like a Great setup... leave it to traxxas... if you can have a reliable, pull it out of your trunk and stick to economical 3s lipos in her and go 50, Im in... and on top of that it looks like a TITAN.... which I have two of..... I will definatlely be havin one of these too
    JMSCARD- you hit this dead on! I will buy one of these period!!!!

So sweet. That 50 plus is on a carbon or plastic prop too. That means, more speed to be had in stock form!

The onboard vid is very sweet!

After watching these Vids I can't wait to see someone "pick" on traxxas NOW...LOL.... only $399 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new supervee 2.4ghz... the same supervee with new radio is almost that much....... I can't wait for these to hit them market!! I can't stop thinking about them now..LOL.... Anyone know Traxxas symbol on the stock market??? we should probably "stock up":)

Nice.

No way, Already gonna offer little hop-ups too. Check out the vid camera!!

Yup.. have to agree.. that is very nice. My only concern is.. and it may not be anything, but what happens in a 50+ mph blow over to an ABS hull? Ive heard it can be just as strong if not stronger than FG. Not saying its gunna stop me from wanting one though.... Looks like it could be one of the best RTRs out there.

looks like Im going to have to start liking V hulls again...

So Steve,,,when are you going to have them?

1 word.................preorder! $399 means you will surely see them cheaper, also an even bigger selling feature is the mighty TRAXXAS WARRANTY!!!!!!!!!! I know this from experience. I can't imagine them carrying a 1 year warranty though. But who knows?

I love Traxxas warranty stuff, "My ESC let some smoke out"....."A new one is on the way" :)

I'm getting one of these! I'm going to give it to my girlfriend and shes going to let me play with it!

Quote Originally Posted by v-spec View Post
    I'm getting one of these! I'm going to give it to my girlfriend and shes going to let me play with it!
    Hey V-spec keep your dirty jokes to yourself!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA.......

Love the boat. But couldn't they come up with another name?

Hey... that gives me an idea.

The wife and I's anniversary is July 29th....and they just happen to be late July delivery. Happy Anniversary Honey....here's a boat :)

Quote Originally Posted by BakedMopar View Post
    Love the boat. But couldn't they come up with another name?
    Agreed...name is kinda gay. But honestly if it runs good they could call it the Traxxas Floating F*** Stick and I'd buy one :)

Quote Originally Posted by JMSCARD View Post
    Hey V-spec keep your dirty jokes to yourself!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA.......
    Lol I had that coming! I don't know what happened, my girlfriend has hated my boats for years but I have not had one in almost a year till last night and she brought it to me ripped open the box and was all into it!?!?

She called me from work today and said something about wanting one and well I might be in luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
    Agreed...name is kinda gay. But honestly if it runs good they could call it the Traxxas Floating F*** Stick and I'd buy one :)
    Well, it looks a lot like the Aeromarine Titan doesn't it? Who gives a SHi4* about the name anyhow? Is it really "gay?" I will have one for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
    No it's because Aeromarine already has a "Titan" I think this boat is nice. I myself will never own one.

Why?

thats great traxxas just raised the bar on rtr shortly there should be some other boats as a response to the titan gotta love competition i want to get a hold of an esc
    Last edited by Alexgar; 06-08-2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: bla bla

So many people out there love Traxxas and will hopefully want to get into boats because they trust Traxxas and that could mean no more boating alone for me! Or at least mean I can buy a used one cheap when there are 500 used on Ebay at once!

So many people out there love Traxxas and will hopefully want to get into boats because they trust Traxxas and that could mean no more boating alone for me! Or at least mean I can buy a used one cheap when there are 500 used on Ebay at once!
    I Totally....hence why it bothered me when people were putting the boat down in the other thread... Traxxas jumping head first into FE is only gonna help all of us.... we should

Can you tell I like my beer?

The removable tray is very cool, bet this catches on!

One question though. The Nimh 7 cell packs are placed far forward in the battery tray (as pictured). If running lipos won't they have to be placed even farther forward?

Judging by the number of props they bought from me and the time frame, they have put a bunch of testing into this boat.

I will deffenity have them. It will be a winner.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

It does have great lines. It doesn't fit a class but who cares. It's cool look'n. I want to get my mitts on one just to see how it's built.

Is the name issue going to be a problem for them? Remy has two Titans already. I'm no lawyer.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast