Thread: my Brushlees Mini v setup and drive system

Default my Brushlees Mini v setup and drive system

So this is my first post, im new here.I bought a mini v hull and put in the OSE strut and rudder, a 25a esc with homemade watercooling plate, a 400 size 3500kv outrunner with homemade watercooling, a small servo, and a balloon sealed 4ch esc. also i welded the motor mount from aluminum, and i have a octura clcokwise 1/8" flex drive and i mini rio motor coupler. the prop is a octure X430R. its sharpened and balanced. it has a 3/16" stuffing tube and teflon liner also. i tried it with a 3s 1250mah lipo but it was too high in the boat so the boat flipped. i had the hatch sealed with silicone so it floated there for 10min until i found enough courage to swim and get it. it only had maybe an ounce of water in it. it is extremely fast but with the heavy battery it porpoises. I recently ordered two 2s 800mah lipo's and one 3s 950mah lipo. these should lighten it up and work perfectly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Exclamation help

i just took it for a test drive and over all its good. im having porpoising problems as well as torque roll problems. any ideas that can help besides trim tabs and turn fins because there is no room on the transom. please help me!!!!!

i had similar problems

then i put in a SMALLER PROP and they went away

did yours even torque roll with the inrunner you used. i know that my outrunner is what is causing the torque roll. i thought inrunners dont do much torque rolls?