Thread: Batteries for mini-v/c

Default Batteries for mini-v/c

Got some mini-v and looking for cheaper batteries.

Bought some that were too large from HK, 2s - 2200 lipos. I got them to fit but the ride really changed due to weight distribution I believe.

---------------------------

found some small mystery 2s-900 mAh 15c batteries on ebay for $4.50 each delivered! 15c should still give about 13 amps max. Well, I bought a 4 pack and it didn't go to well. with one battery boat seemed slower despite the lower weight. The eagle tree showed a max amp draw of 6 amps and the voltage really suffered at that draw. Everything else was stock except for a flex upgrade and x431 prop.

Now, if you put two in you will still be lighter than the stock battery, have an 2p setup which will give 1800 mHr of capacity and a peak current of 12 amps.

I will have to try that and see how it goes. main problem is the extra parrallel connectors you need.

-------------------------
    HK does have a turnigy 2s-1300 that is only 70mm long so it will fit at $6.29 each. Buying seven gives a delivered price of $9.14 each using slower air mail. Will probably last better than the cheapo mystery also.

--------------------------
    Anyways, this is what I have tried so far.

I would stick with turnigy. I have about a dozen of them and they are the best bang for the buck!

well see how they work cause i just order two 2s 800mah and one 3s 950mah because my 3s 1250mah was too heavy!