Well, I have had a build thread on IW for this boat since last november, but I wanted a few people like Randy Naylor at BBY to see the boat his hardware is going in. It started out as a boat I was building for myself, but I was approached by an IW member about purchasing and me finishing out the hull build and paintwork, so I let it go.

I was going to do it as the 88 Miller High Life hull, but the buyer has always wanted the 89 Circus Circus. I told him my original intentions were an FE hull, and he decided he would like to keep it as FE. This will be his first FE boat! Like I was saying, this started in November from Newton Marine plans, but it utilizes a Wood over Foam center former core, with Newton frame up sponsons and non trip. The wing/ fins are from Phil Thomas and are epoxy over foam. The cowling was originally the Dumas plug, but a friend of mine in California and personal friend of the late Roger Newton wanted to make a mold to do the cowling in epoxy, so that is what you are seeing! The exhaust/turbine tube is my design and is full epoxy as well. All of these epoxy parts, and wood over foam core have kept the weight way down. The hardware package and motor mount that is in place is all Randy Naylor's quality workmanship. I am only going to show a few photos of the build as it progressed, and a few that show were I am right now with it. I have a few odds and ends to finish up before it is shipped to the owner. He will power this with 10s1p and a Neu 1527 1.5Y 825kv motor. ESC is TBD. Enjoy the pics. I really enjoyed building and doing the paintwork on this one. Mike Luszcz