Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BlackJack 26 BL delayed again!

brushless PB hydros will be the next phase............by the time supply catches up
    with demand, we all made our own nitro to brushless conversions. I got a rickity
    ole nitro BJ converted......I bet its better than the new brushless. Has anyone seen the inside of the brushless BJ? hhmmmmm......
    Island Boys Fast Electric Hawaii

Diego I'm not hiding!

I made a decision and not sorry for it!

I don't like being played or strung along whether that's in my personal life or in my business dealings!

I bid on a boat on Ebay last week after I made that decision ..... won the auction on Friday .... express mailed my check on Saturday ..... seller confirmed he had his money by 10:00 AM Monday Morning!

I've got me a very fast boat coming 3 day select and I'm building a Cat so I can live with my decision!

Screw Pro Boat! I spoke with the people at Pro Boat they gave me a date that they were sure off(September) I made a promise to a sick son & then I had to break that promise! F*#k Pro Boat!

You want my opinion ask ---- just be sure you are ready for my answer because I am brutually honest, opinionated and make no excuses for the way I am!

There will a better boat on the market next week next year by some other company that has better business values than Pro boat! Screw Pro Boat!

So Diego as you can see I'm right here!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

Quote Originally Posted by Eodman View Post
    Diego I'm not hiding!

I made a decision and not sorry for it!

I don't like being played or strung along whether that's in my personal life or in my business dealings!

I bid on a boat on Ebay last week after I made that decision ..... won the auction on Friday .... express mailed my check on Saturday ..... seller confirmed he had his money by 10:00 AM Monday Morning!

I've got me a very fast boat coming 3 day select and I'm building a Cat so I can live with my decision!

Screw Pro Boat! I spoke with the people at Pro Boat they gave me a date that they were sure off(September) I made a promise to a sick son & then I had to break that promise! F*#k Pro Boat!

You want my opinion ask ---- just be sure you are ready for my answer because I am brutually honest, opinionated and make no excuses for the way I am!

There will a better boat on the market next week next year by some other company that has better business values than Pro boat! Screw Pro Boat!

So Diego as you can see I'm right here!
    I didn't think that you were hiding. I just thought you wanted this boat, upset because of the delay, and now that they are available, I thought you might want to get one now. That's all!
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Guess what FE_chris picked up today and is going to take pics of and post about later after he runs it with some lipos?
    Fast Electric and Fast Ford's / V8 Mustang Enthusiast

So um Eodman...How do you really feel about Proboat?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12