Thread: Lake of the Ozarks MO

Talking Lake of the Ozarks MO

Looking for people to run with down here at the lake.

I am the marketing director for the Inn at Grand Glaize but my parents live up on the 45 mm.

Where are you?

Our cove at the Inn is pretty nice around the boat ramp...problem is I usually do not go there on the weekends but do sometimes.

I live down off lazy days road nice little cove to run on it's a no wake zone the entire cove

Where is the turn off to that?

At the harley davidson shop

Ahhh yeah.

Might be fun but not sure when I can get there. I have to fisnish a few more hulls I have. Getting ready to paint my HOR cat and have a MM and a couple monos.

Are there any clubs in the St.Louis area?Id love to do some racing but I cant travel across the country.

Any boat clubs near Kansas City MO???

Default Hey Kc Boater guy

I live near KC close to Warrensburg and would like to get a club started, my son and I have
    several boats to run. I know the season is getting late and Oct 21 I have to have rotator cuff
    surgery and will have to recover from that but it would give us the winter to kinda get
    organized or sumthin. Nice to see at least one guy close to KC lookin forward to hearin from ya.

old thread i know but great place i found to run if you have your FE out with you on the boat is party cove on a weekday when nothing is going on. that place looks like glass back there. me and a few buddies like to break out the jet skiis and go race them back there and the only wake you ever hit is your own its awesome.

Larry, I am near the STL area.. I also go to lake of the ozarks ( LOTO ) on the weekends mostly during the summer. I have 2 boats, 29" Miss Geico and a CRC 73" Mystic... Anyone wanna run around sometime??? I know there are some people that run at PB 1 and 2. If you are on Facebook look me up I know of a bunch of groups that are on there that I joined and they are out like every weekend playing!!

We just switched to running on Wednesday (way in back of the city park) because of heavy boat traffic on the weekend. We are there usually aroun 3:30 4pm till dark. This sat (jan 1st) there will be a fun run at Kelly's where the rc shootout is at 1pm.

If you are looking a place to run near Kansas City check out www.facebook.com/MidwestModelBoatersAssociation