Thread: SV ESC and Tactic 2.4

Default SV ESC and Tactic 2.4

I can't seem to get my SV ESC to arm with the Tactic 2.4ghz. It arms with my FM JR3 with no problems but no luck with the Tactic.

Any ideas

I don't own a tactic radio but make sure your throttle trim is at zero then retry......cheers
    Mike

Yup, come to Clairville in 2 weeks and we'll figure it out.....probably trim related though. Sometimes adjusting the trim while going through the arming process at the same time works.

Also try reverse throttle. Solved my arming problem with a swordfish esc. Drove myself crazy, until I just flipped the switch to reverse thottle on the Tactic radio and the magic happened. Beep.

O.K. I came home from work today plugged in the batts and it arms. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! I tried everything last night and changed nothing today. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.LOL. Well atleast it's working for now. Thanks for the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    Yup, come to Clairville in 2 weeks and we'll figure it out.....probably trim related though. Sometimes adjusting the trim while going through the arming process at the same time works.
    O.k. If I go down for the day you have to let me race the Rio for you. But it would only be fair for me to let you run my SV.