Tom
Thank you for the details of your clear inner hatch. It appears that it causes a slightly higher than a flush fit. Is there any more or less water intrusion with your set up?

On my EKOS there are two pins in the front of the canopy and two magnets on each corner of the rear that are provided by the factory to keep it in place, but they provide no seal what so ever, so tape is mandatory to keep the water out.

I think I can find a very thin piece of clear plastic sheet to fit under the pins, so that shouldn't be an issue. I am thinking of replacing the magnets with push locks on each of the two rear corners to keep better pressure on the sealing areas. I thought about forming as gasket around the lip of the opening which would really help. The EKOS canopies are famous for warping in different temperature conditions. I fount that it helps reduce this tendency if you keep in on the boat and by putting some weigh on it while it is not in use.

With two 3 cells in my boat, the rear lip of the canopy is just a few hairs from the water line. I have a set of 4 cells that may put that area underwater when the boat is not moving. So, a good seal is critical.

Thank you
Boomer