Thread: Sad to Say

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Sad to Say

Looks like the SV27 is being discontinued by Aquacraft hopefully the are upgrading it but they won't say I set them a email and this was there reply.

Thank you for your recent email.
    Unfortunately, we do not have any information on a replacement SV27 at this time.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at this email address. (Please be sure to copy all previous emails into any future questions.) You can also reach our product support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

We are asking all of our customers to evaluate our service. Please tell us how we did on your most recent contact with Product Support. Please take a minute and click on the link to complete a brief survey. This information will be used to improve our customer service. Thank you.
    http://www.hobbico.com/surveys/produ...ort-survey.php
    Only one customer feedback survey may be submitted per day. Please submit your survey within seven days.

Thanks Again,
    Lisa M.
    Product Support Technician
    PS9010
    NO AUTORESPONDER

>>> "Brad Peters" <wizard122@msn.com> 4/22/2010 11:07 PM >>>

I am waiting patiently for the new Cat to come out and I hear through the grape vine that the SV27 is to be discounted.
    Please tell me this is not true or you are coming out with a better version of this boat I love mine and want to get my son one too.
    Last edited by wizard122; 04-24-2010 at 11:43 AM.