Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Li-Po repair

Quote Originally Posted by 6S HYDRO View Post
    in order to solder the tab back you would need special solder called aluminum paste
    Yeah but doesn't that need alot of heat compared to solder, As this is right next to the cell, I don't wanna do that! Just too close for me.....
    HPR C-5009, Riptide48, PaynPak 1/12, Miss Budweiser 1/8 Hydro, Miss Freya (own design 1/8 Hydro), HOR 32, Twin 380 HOR 32, Magin one

Quote Originally Posted by BILL OXIDEAN View Post
    I can't wait for Lipo to get cheaper all around so guys aren't willing to risk their lives to save packs
    I hear ya Bill, I work for a large automotive development company. We are working on an electric vehicle right now and it should be out VERY soon. Believe me, The batteries for these are NOT cheap but they are set to drop in price.

One thing that commands the price we pay is a little like oil... Most of the Lithium is in Russia so the don't wanna just give it away..... Thing will get better though...
    HPR C-5009, Riptide48, PaynPak 1/12, Miss Budweiser 1/8 Hydro, Miss Freya (own design 1/8 Hydro), HOR 32, Twin 380 HOR 32, Magin one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12