Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: new kid sale

Yup john got the thunderbolt

Anyone with tabs on the Drifter XL yet? and what would the shipping be to 05675?

I am doing my taxes with my accountant as we speak.... I pay in every year.... In about 3 hours I will find out how much it will hurt and If it doesnt' hurt that bad I'm buying something!!

I've decided to hold on to the drifter xl for now. I would like to see it run at least once.

Man.... oh well I got a good deal on schulze on this thread at least..... Shame too because I found out I didn't have to pay in too bad... $3740, last year was worse...... I get bonuses that are untaxed so it can hurt sometimes.... Let me know if you change your mind.... I even have my body shop waiting for the work... they are painting another of my boats as I am writing this.......

On the other hand.... let me talk to your wife... I bet she would let it go before she saw its first run...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JMSCARD View Post
    Man.... oh well I got a good deal on schulze on this thread at least..... Shame too because I found out I didn't have to pay in too bad... $3740, last year was worse...... I get bonuses that are untaxed so it can hurt sometimes.... Let me know if you change your mind.... I even have my body shop waiting for the work... they are painting another of my boats as I am writing this.......

On the other hand.... let me talk to your wife... I bet she would let it go before she saw its first run...LOL.
    Hmm..

Maybe if you let me buy the Schultz you just bought, ill help you convince to sell the Drifter lol. Ill try my hardest i swear

Funny excessive.... I've been looking for a good deal on a schulze for awhile:) but in all honesty duncanjerry... if you decide to part with the Drifter xl, let me know.... I have a drifter L I bought off daggersfl with a fancy paint job... ran it last weekend, what a nice boat... thought because it was narrow it wouldn't handle that well, boy was I wrong... I really would love an xl... Id promise to paint it up nice too!

Got the NIB Schulze 40-160 today.... Thanks again for the good deal and fast shipping.... !!! Remember me if you decide to part with that Drifter!

Received the Blizzard thanks for the fast shipping.

Got the Conquest today and all I can say is dayum!!!! thats a huge @zz boat. Lightning shipping and packaged just like me .
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

John, what happened to the second part of the sale? I'm hoping to scoop up some small 3s lipos if you have them. I'm also interested in an X642 if you have an extra.

How did the fishing go? Last few days has been crazy and I've been catching them left and right.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Default batts meniscus...

what about these:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1230915

or these:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1230871

these sell in a hurry on this site.... just thought Id let ya know... I get my small lipos off here alot for my small planes that I run around my house.... I crash alot of em too.... and you know how lipos usually fare after a crash in a plane:)

John I'm also interested in some C/R props if you have some for the Avenger.

LMK
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

what about these:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1230915

or these:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1230871

these sell in a hurry on this site.... just thought Id let ya know... I get my small lipos off here alot for my small planes that I run around my house.... I crash alot of em too.... and you know how lipos usually fare after a crash in a plane:)
    Those are a little larger than I'm looking for. I need a couple that are 1300-1350 mah 3s, 25c. Thanks though.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I got my Boats! First let me say the packaging was excellent. The Triton exceeded my expectations. The paint job is really high quality and I like the sticker on back! The other boat was as described and in like new shape. Thanks for a good transaction! I have a few questions.
    1. Did you have a servo mount that you used from offshore on the triton?
    2. I am wondering if I can cram a feigao and two batters into that 26" no step. Might need to consider a different set up for it. I will search the forums for suggestions, but if you have any let me know.

Thanks again!

I just checked the hobby room and found the servo and mount for the triton. It's a really cheapy servo and the mpont is a piece of ply about two by three inches. You may want to install something a bit nicer. The no step runs great on a 4s5000 and a 9xl, all the power it can handle.

Thanks for checking. I will devise my own mount. I have a 10xl laying around which will probably be a bit slow, but I am going to drop it in and see how it goes. Maybe I will trade it for an 8xl or 9xl.

Is the Thunderbolt sold?
    Anbjørn

The thunderbolt sold a LONG time ago:) was one of the first to go....

The thunderbolt sold a LONG time ago:) was one of the first to go....
    Had to ask since it said PENDING and the others said SOLD :-)

I don't blame ya:) it looks like quite a boat.... Wish I had jumped on it quicker too...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234